A very bad day ....

waerth

..... to be a butterfly like myself :)

This morning started at 07.00 when the production company phoned me to reschedule people that were about to shoot today at 11.00. A very bad start after only 3-4 hours of sleep as I played comedy in Petchabun last night.

So at 10.30 when I was at Tesco Onnut to wait for the people to arrive I was quite grumpy. I met a really beautiful service girl in the KFC there from Nong Kai which brightened my mood, got her phone number as she lives on Ramkhamheang which is relatively close by.

Now there are a couple of girls in my database that I would say are really, really, really, beautiful. Two of them happened to be working with me today. And they looked even better than their pictures. One of them was chatting with me constantly keeping me from working. Asking me to go out some day. But I decided against that as you can not start dating people that are supposed to work for you ....

When I got home from the shoot I decided to go to the Old Dutch to eat something. On my way back from the Old Dutch to the Subway station through Soi Cowboy I was grabbed in the crotch by a beautiful girl, taller than me and nice breast and overall a great figure.

She started touching me in all the right spots and managed to do something I had had problems with the last time I was with a girl (that someone else paid for) in Pattaya. I actually got a hard on! It worked, for the first time in months! We started chatting back and forth about how she would treat me if I would take her and the naughty things she would do with me. Bad bad timing. I had a pocket full of money, destined for other purposes (bills, debt repayment etc) and she got my quite close to seducing me to have a ST with her.

In the end the Big brains won out as they decided that no matter how much I long for a good shag that I should spend my money on other things first. Now I am sitting here and am wondering am I getting old now. Is life over? Now that the little brains beat the big ones, twice in one day ...

Archived