"New" Nana Plaza

yfs

The precise time and date of his last visit is irrelevant. He is asking for up to date information/pics. The pic you produced is a museum piece. Sheeeeeez.

He asked and you re-quoted it, "Has any progress been made?" I ask again, since when???? If he left the day after they were demolished, progress was made. If he left before they cleaned up the shit, progress was made. I tried to search and offer something. No one else has gotten off their fat ass to make a reply. I will be one of those from now on. No reason to try to give info and do searches for lazy ass people that can't do their own. Since no one is speaking up about what they've seen with their own eyes, searches are all that can be done. Do 'em yourself.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This little blurb from Sticks site from Dec 5th. I guess the OP doesn't read the site as well as he thinks.

"The clearing of the ground floor of Nana Plaza was supposed to be followed by the construction of a beer garden of some description. We're into December now, officially the high season, and still nothing! What's the bet that nothing comes of it and it remains as it is?"

Archived