ndian girls foIndian Girls

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Are there any Indian girls in BKK. I had one in Sing on a Sunday, maids day off. She said she was a maid etc. We'll, a maid who shaves he3r clam! Lovely, big tits, good mouth work. I want more Indian girls.. Locals in BKK...

• 5 months later...

That would *really* be hit an miss. While there's a fairly sizable Indian community in Bangkok, I don't think there's much of a market for Indian girls. Thai guys are not at all into dark-skinned Indian girls, and Farang prefer Issan girls, obviously.

Over the years, I've seen some Indian-looking working girls, mixed perhaps, but they're few and far between.

Phahurat (close to Yaowarat) is where Indian community is focused, but I haven't seen much nightlife happening in that area... on the other hand, there's a lot happening around traffic circle near Maitri Chit in Yaowarat area. If you speak Thai, asking around might produce some leads. Report back, I'm curious :)

• 1 month later...

That would *really* be hit an miss. While there's a fairly sizable Indian community in Bangkok, I don't think there's much of a market for Indian girls. Thai guys are not at all into dark-skinned Indian girls, and Farang prefer Issan girls, obviously.

Over the years, I've seen some Indian-looking working girls, mixed perhaps, but they're few and far between.

Phahurat (close to Yaowarat) is where Indian community is focused, but I haven't seen much nightlife happening in that area... on the other hand, there's a lot happening around traffic circle near Maitri Chit in Yaowarat area. If you speak Thai, asking around might produce some leads. Report back, I'm curious :)

Why go Thailand for bonking Indian gals? Thai guys are not really into dark-skinned Indian girls but they are very interested in fair-skinned North-Indian gals - that's what I heard from my Thai male collegues. However: will you find a fair-skinned Indian Bollywood-type in BKK who's in the p4p? Don't think so...

During the years I met a few Thai gals in the p4p-scene that could pass for an Indian gal. In general they are from the southern provinces like changwat Songkhla (near the Malaysian border). About half a year ago there was this beautiful gal Oei in Dali bar (sukhumvit soi 33). She is taller than the average Thai gal and has Indian features; hardly any typical southeast Asian. I think she could pass for a Bollywood actress.

Well, if the bitch didn't already have 604 posts I would just say "TROLL!"...but...anyway...

Forget it, Bangkok is NOT a place, for whatever reason, that Indian girls come to sell it...if you did well in Singapore, stick to Singapore for such things...case closed.

I love the good looking Indian girls, not the pudgy white Bollywood ones, the slim Indian versions of Naomi Campbell.

One of my first Bargirl infatuations was with a Thai girl, who could have been Naomi Campbell's better looking younger sister.

Guest Poom Rak Seh Deang

Well, if the bitch didn't already have 604 posts I would just say "TROLL!"...but...anyway...

Forget it, Bangkok is NOT a place, for whatever reason, that Indian girls come to sell it...if you did well in Singapore, stick to Singapore for such things...case closed.

Calling another member a bitch is not acceptable

Are there any Indian girls in BKK. I had one in Sing on a Sunday, maids day off. She said she was a maid etc. We'll, a maid who shaves he3r clam! Lovely, big tits, good mouth work. I want more Indian girls.. Locals in BKK...

Check out some of the tailor shops. I have seen some that if I asked I think some of them would go with me.

Check out some of the tailor shops. I have seen some that if I asked I think some of them would go with me.

Yes I believe they are very good at taking your inside leg measurements.

They'd also be ok at giving you a tuck here and there.

They do need to know what side you dress on - so thats a quick short arms inspection.

Archived