It started innocently

panadolsandwich

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he finished med school, that's 6 years in Aus, followed by one year compulsory servitude, min age is 25 at best before you start work, but he takes a few years off, speaks Thai fluently but doesn't know how to Wai someone? Thinks a General wants a Farang as it's a status symbol, and a general with a very well off daughter makes less money than a doctor two years out who even though he's in Australia is engaged to someone in London

I DO hope the plot thickens, reminds me of Christopher Moore;s God must be angry or whatever it was called. A young farang gets involved with a once rich Thai family in the 97 crash.

OK - me please

<

It turned out to be a double ended dildo I had been using with another poster here I promised not to out, even though he lives in 'Frisky Frisco.

"What's this then" they asked me? I told them it was a Dildo - which apparently is illegal in Thailand.

What was I to do, they bundled me up and put me in the back of a paddy wagon, but instead of going to jail, I ended up in a seedy part of town I recognized from my time as the head of UNESCO Asia where I ran a project for street urchins on behalf of Kofi Anan, a old school friend.

It was a very bad part of town I knew. I was taken into a room, it looked a lot like deer hunter movie, in which i played a body double for the lead role.

A large Ukrainian man was put in front of me, around me men where yelling and betting, on what I didn;t know yet.

The double ended dildo was then pulled out, of where I am not sure, but it smelled funny, and placed between us.

The Ukrainian man spun the dildo, it revloved, slow down and pointed at me, the crowd went wild,

Part 3 anyone?

<< Being in Thailand for so long I’d learnt never to Wai anyone, I knew the score >>

Cool, I didn't realise that! 30+ years and I still wai people. I used to wai the prince I worked with, as well as the deputy supreme commander's daughter and several other generals' daughters who were my colleagues. I even wai proles when I feel like it. The charwomen at the uni all love me for it. :D

This is obviously a novel, right? Want to hear about a guy who really did get frog marched to the airport after he seduced a general's 15 year old daughter? Happened 30 years ago and he was told he'd be dead meat if he ever returned. But the farking idiot did 10 years later. Fortunately, no one noticed he was back - though it shocked the hell out of us who knew about it.

This is too good to be true ... but has elements of familiar events in it. I can't wait to read part 2. :D

p.s. CW - I'm used to being ignored, so no problem. ;)

"...the General gave me a Wai..."

Hmmm, older man, Army general/higher status, parent of your gf, and he wais first...yep sounds right to me...but of course I don't live there so...

Archived