Scotland Thread

The_Munchmaster

That much money can overcome a lot of other issues.

Let me be the first to say that LKs dick would look good in her mouth.

Do I hear a second?

My cock is very handsome, and of the perfect size: on the quite positive side of mean, but nae so big as to scare the young girls away; indeed big enough to make them want to try him because their BF is of inadequate measure. But he's friendly, not fear inducing. And he makes anyone's mouth look good...even your's ACA!

The real question is whether he wants to go there or not. In both previous examples, he's said: "I think not, and don't fuck with me by using any drugs either; I'll get even." That's enough warning for me. I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb. Or something like that.

Case closed.

Now the bonnie blonde lassie in the flag bikini (I have doubts about her Scot ancestry, but don't care at all) has carte blanche: he has stated to me that he's game for anything she wants to do with him, as long as it ends up with him shooting into one of her three holes...

....Mike Myers on SNL in All Things Scottish although this could be too USA'ish. I think it's funny though.

Not sure why Mike Myers has this thing about Scotland, after all his parents are English?

Anyway here's a clip from So I Married an Axe Murderer.

-e1dYIWu2ME&feature=related