Brownfox's Cursory Pattaya GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Just returned from a few great weeks in Pattaya but spent only a few days in Bangers so have a Pattaya round up only.

I actually found Nana less mercenary than Cowboy this time 'round, during my short sample period anyway (talk about things changing)... :surprised:

Overall Pattaya was great: perfect weather but did almost get smacked twice in the brand new Traffic Lights on Beach Rd by people running Red Lights, once by a Baht Bus and 2nd by a Motorcycle Cop. :rolleyes:

Averted a sweat box threat thanks to a Leatherman I always pack: Sandy Spring started welding / soldering their Key Rings so people can't remove the key from the "Fob", forcing one to leave it at the desk (saving electricity but lets your room heat up). The built in pliers quickly facilitated the room key's freedom. :cool:

Windmill GoGo - :thumbdown: In the past here I've found a handful of lookers but didn't see anything at all to interest me this time anyway. Still a fun place to visit for what it offers.

Atlantis GoGo - :thumbup: The "new" Paris isn't too awful bad: there's a couple lookers and the advantage is its normally dead slow so you have the place to yourself. Most of the old Dek serves are still here and they instantly recognized old time regulars like myself.

Teasers - :thumbdown: A rather unusual "Coyotes joint" with staff on the small, tiny, and younger side. When you go in, due to the wall-like windows you feel like you too are on display to the throngs walking by. This place is usually dead with only a few punters. When I was there, no one stayed beyond one drink and a couple left before that :-) One guy bought a dancer a drink, tried to put his arm around her or even just get her to sit closer and she said no to both - didn't want him to even touch her. There are a couple of (non-Coyote) lookers that do appear to be quite bar finable. Might be worth further study but I just had too many better places to keep me busy :-)

Toyz GoGo - :thumbup: Maybe its biggest advantage is that its mostly dead slow with very few punters. Inside its the exact same as the old Cats, but all different girls and staff near as I can tell. They do have a few lookers so worth the walk to visit.

Whats Up GoGo - :thumbup: Compared to previous visits actually seem a little "toned down" but still quite lively. Still also way too crowded for me - I (and others) were "relocated" 4 times while there as they crowded in more and more people. Overheard one of the dancers (a real Fox) apologizing to the bored looking guy next me that it'll be just a couple more hours before she could go.. (didn't sound too good to me) I soon left for places with more breathing room.

Secrets Night Club - :thumbup: A nice warm-up / "home room" kind of place. This time around I didn't see quite as many girls as they have had in the past and not as many super nice Coyotes, however they DO have a few excellent hostesses right now... :devil:

Baby Dolls - :thumbup: :thumbup: A wild and BUSY place, almost always packed. To me anyway didn't see any real "stunners" like they had in the past but there are few nice girls there - definitely worth a look.

Insomnia Gentleman's Club - :thumbdown: I had heard its gone down hill - well, it seemed even worse to me: talk about depressing. They only had 2 fat girls dancing and about that many punters. I couldn't even finish my beer. :eek:

Doll House GoGo - :thumbdown: I still always give this place a few tries: didn't see any real lookers (to me) and I'd swear the Dek Serves looked better than any of the Dancers - caught myself looking to see if some of the the Dek Serves had numbers on.. :evil: The couple times I went was dead slow and being dead slow just made it worse as you sensed a lot of pressure and desperation.

Living Dolls One :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: An old favorite, and WAY improved over previous visits. This was one of my favorite places: quite a few stunners and a real lively and friendly place. Even just having drinks watching the action is fun with no pressure at all. They had great girls in the regular dancers as well among the Showgirls. :drool:

Siver Star GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Plenty of nice girls here now and a much livelier place. They've nice lineups both in the (many) Showgirls as well as the regular pole dancers, and a couple of the Dek Serves are not too bad either...

Beach Club - :thumbdown: I had heard this place currently didn't have much of a line up and they sure didn't. Really a shame compared to how they were last year. There are a couple of nice girls and there are some good looking hostesses so its not a total write-off. One night they were cycling off the Air Con (maybe to save money) such that I was getting a film of sweat just sitting there - that was my last time in there...

Cavern GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: The old "Sisters" re-done to make Fred Flintstone at home. Not too bad of a place, they only had a couple real lookers (to me) but its an easy place to relax and drink. It was always about "half full" the times I visited. Really fast and friendly service, almost get the sense of a nice "neighborhood joint" similar to Champagne.

Airport GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Still loud as Hell but they at least turned it down a notch - but you can still get a free chest massage from the speakers just sitting in there. However, they have an excellent lineup of great looking girls, both via the regular dancers and in the (multiple) sets of showgirls - whom you can bar fine.

LD Showcase GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: I had heard they had a good line-up of Dancers so had to check it out: a real nice group of girls at the moment, this time I liked the regular Dancers better than the Showgirls. Previous trips I used to avoid this place because to me the Air Con was bad and was too hot inside. Didn't experience any temp problems this time.

Tahitian Queen One - :thumbup: A thumbup primarily due to the great attitude of the girls here however this time round, only saw a couple decent lookers on the night time line-up anyway.

New Star aGoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: A small narrow place but word must be getting out as its often crowded: there's a few excellent lookers currently. :devil:

Super Baby - :thumbup: :thumbup: A lot of the old regulars I used to know have departed but there's a nice group of new girls in their stead. Often crowded again now but not so bad you can't get a seat. The girls seem a little friendlier now while dancing than in the past.

Super Girls - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Although generally less crowded than "SB", I found the offerings here a notch above and here the girls won't hesitate to smile back if their interested.

Sweethearts GoGo - :thumbup: My first time giving this place a try. Not too bad and even a couple lookers. Might rate this as an overlooked sort of place similar to the old Paris.

Hootys GoGo - :thumbdown: :thumbup: (neutral) - There's a few decent girls here but its often just dead slow with almost no punters giving it a depressing feeling. Nonetheless might be worth a visit.

Nui's GoGo - :thumbup: A few nice girls here now, sort of "80% Full" all the time it seems. Easy place for a drink or two with no pressure.

Diamond aGoGo - :thumbdown: I had heard this place had gone downhill some. I found that it was already in the basement! They still have those "Bangkok Showgirls" however those that I saw looked like they've been here way too long eating at McDonalds everyday (on the heavy side now). Besides myself there were only 2 other punters in the place. Then it seemed they turned off the Air Con maybe to save money (?). What with no Air Con I didn't even finish my drink, taking off ASAP, never to return this trip...

Roxy Showgirls GoGo - :thumbup: a Thumbs Up primarily due to the overall fun atmosphere however regrettably I didn't see any girls that were above a "5" here now IMO.

Silver Star Soi 8 - :thumbup: Not too bad of a place. Only saw a couple lookers. Had a very small number of girls and its a little less than "half Full" with punters.

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8 - :thumbup: Been a while since I'd been here and was amazed at the changes inside the place. A small place but they've done very well in making use of what they have, including 2 floors of dancers along with Jacuzzi show. Easy going place with a few really decent looking girls. They also showcase Tiger Lights which I like as a nice change from San Miguel Lights.

Hot and Cold GoGo - :thumbdown: :thumbdown: There was a total of two heavy dancers and ZERO punters when I walked in. Very quickly walked out. :eek:

Lollipop GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: More than a few really nice dancers here now and rarely crowed. An overlooked jewel of a place, they even have raunchy lesbian shows in the back.

Sharks GoGo - :thumbdown: Didn't see any real lookers and was pretty slow.

Tiger aGoGo - :thumbdown: This place seems like its in "prepare to close down mode": they were only using about 1/4 of the place, only had 3 dancers and there were only two other punters in there.

The Sea GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Three thumbs up primarily due to the number of real nice looking girls here now combined with the fact that its hardly crowded.

Champion GoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: Hadn't been here in years so gave it a try: a very pleasant surprise in that they had a handful of pretty young dancers and it was hardly crowded. Nice easy going place with great eye candy. (once again, talk about things changing...)

Baccara aGoGo - :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Way improved since I was here last year. Great lineup both downstairs as well as upstairs. Not sure if its by design but all the girls upstairs are generally smaller, skinnier girls whereas the downstairs girls are largly taller and more voluptuous in general. I found excellent gems on both floors. :onfire: :devil:

:yay::elephant::bow:

BTW... what in your experience was the standard ST / LT rates in Pattaya this time around now its getting into high season?

Didn't really see anything changed, of course really didn't seem quite like a real busy season yet either.

Some of the hotter Showgirls will ask 2K short-time but don't think this all too new either. A good yardstick might be Super Baby / Super Girl both of which are still the standard 1500 S/T.

Hi BF,

Nice concise reviews. However I saw no mention of Heaven Above or The Iron. Always lots of great eye candy in those two places. Mind you they are both quite busy most of the time.

I was in Diamond last night, and found it a lot better than it has been for ages. No sign of the "Bangkok Girls" (I think they have done away with them), and quite a few nude shows. :up:

BTW... what in your experience was the standard ST / LT rates in Pattaya this time around now its getting into high season?

Didn't really see anything changed' date=' of course really didn't seem quite like a real busy season yet either.

Some of the hotter Showgirls will ask 2K short-time but don't think this all too new either. A good yardstick might be Super Baby / Super Girl both of which are still the standard 1500 S/T.[/quote']

MooNoi,

I've subsequently realized I answered based on when I was just there. While I didn't do it this year, the past couple of years I actually did spend Christmas and New Years in Pattaya:

- They'll be fireworks everynight on the Beach.

- Was incredibly crowded - some nights Walking Street was so packed it was hard to walk and make any progress.

- Some nights the traffic on Beach Rd was so bad and backed up, better to walk to Walking Street - you'd get there way faster.

- Some of the popular GoGos might be so crowded there are are no seats left whatsoever.

- There will be much more competition for the best girls.

- Some of the GoGos will have higher Bar Fines all during Xmas week till New Years (normally 800-1000 baht). Some will have silly BF's of up to 2000 baht on Xmas / New Years - primarily to keep the girls from Bar Fining themselves.

- I found some of my regulars go home to visit family for Xmas and New Years.

- During that Xmas week, you may well see even non-Showgirls asking 2K short-time.

- Many of the GoGos will want their girls back after short-times.

- When its super busy like that, I found the smaller, often overlooked places to be your best bets - both for girls and for getting a seat. :eek:

- I think its the 4th floor in Mike's Shopping Mall where you can get a Christmans tree with lights and all the trimmings for your hotel room if desired.

Hi BF,

Nice concise reviews. However I saw no mention of Heaven Above or The Iron. Always lots of great eye candy in those two places. Mind you they are both quite busy most of the time.

I was in Diamond last night, and found it a lot better than it has been for ages. No sign of the "Bangkok Girls" (I think they have done away with them), and quite a few nude shows. :up:

Eyebee,

Completely forgot to include Iron Club in my write-up: would have given 2 Thumbs Ups, they had some great Showgirls when I was there (along with some nice dancers). I especially liked the Tequila girl in there... :devil:

Never made it to Heaven's Above this time. :( Glad to hear Diamond is doing better, had some great times there in the past.

Great work as usual BF!

I look foward to following up with a round up when I return in a few weeks.

So Catz and Paris have bit the dust?

If the tequila girl at Iron is the same one I'm thinking of (tall, thin with small tattoo on the back of her shoulder) I agree 100%.

Hoping that the showgirl with the Rhiana hair style is still there :)

Archived