List your favourite iPhone apps

radioman

Kamui

It is the "Local Apps" that make the iPhone IMHO, certainly makes Madrid easy for me, a city I had never been to until four months ago but with G maps I can navigate easily and the metro and bus apps make commuting easy, at the press of a button I know if the 173, 174 or 176 is coming next.

I also like the "Oops where the fark am I" function GPS with G Maps tells me where I am and also tells me closest Metro station and best route home,

One thing the iPhone could not do was teach me how to get into a young Spanish / American Chicatas knickers but I sussed that out for myself. Shagging birds younger than my own daughters, ha ha, this old man is still having fun.

SBSettings-jailbreak interface app that allows greta control of your phone from hidden swipe menu

Installous- jailbreak app store with "cough, cough" free apps

Cydia - jailbreak app store

Facebook

Twitter

Opera mini- good for storing sites, passwords that you might not want someone to see while borrowring your phone & using the Safari browser

ITA- not as robust as the internet version, which is THE best flight search tool in the world but good for a mobile product

TomTom GPS - turn by turn navigation

Pandora- music app

iTapRDP-remote desktop client. Works like a charm over 3g

Netflix-on demand movie viewing over wi-fi or 3g with account

Skygrid-rss reader

Thailand Bargirl Database- contact info, pics & current location (bkk, pattaya, phuket, khorat, etc) tracked by mobile phone GPS. LT/ST performance reviews.

Well I got my Phone yesterday so now the questions will really start. Perhaps I better open a new thread to ask the iPhreaks on here a few things that are, well confusing if not just obscure.

Quite interested in the Thailand Bargirl Database. Does it have directions to the Nom Yai bar?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update -

Have 173 apps (all free) on the Ipad - any way to export the list of Apps out? Friends always ask me for a list of the Apps, so instead of typing would like to export a list.

Or maybe I should right an App to do this? Maybe there is already an App that does this (and much more)?

Archived