The Re-Resurrection of Fiery Jack

Fiery Jack

I have the same trouble with years...it's all getting blurry. But in the interest of historical accuracy I did a little research and came up with this... Post#246485

It would seem to refer to your imminent arrival for the Annual General Meeting organized by the late Laohuli in December of '03.

In fact I do remember meeting you in Gulliver's just prior to that event....and later in Cathouse with various other inmates including Sileakhunt, RedBaron, Carew, UniformGuy, dddave and Lusty(?) but I could be confusing it with an event at the Taipan Hotel.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't there some bloody good nights that season,eh,Chuckwoww? By heck.

It's all sort of happening again this year.

I'm working until tomorrow (Thursday) and then a seemingly interminable 'party' after work (God, these things are boring "Jinger Ben - Jinger Ben - Jinger Alder Hey")

STH is in Ban Phe already, having got bored of the Marriot Resort, and so, Christmas Eve is a party on the beach further down the coast at a friend's place.

Christmas Day at mine; depending on hangovers, I've got all the bits for the dinner. The poultry will be chicken, 'low and slowed' on the barbie thanks to BBQ Pit Boys on YouTube.

Next door neighbour is a wine importer so I'll see what cases he's splitting tonight.

Boxing Day - STH might go on up to Pattaya. I'll follow on.

Lusty is already there. And Aussie K. I'll be bringing NY Mark.

Jack! More notice next time - and try to get down here. I'll show you my ferret.

Of course, I understood little of it (!) but yes, perhaps he does know mutt too mutt.

Perhaps someone has administered bilateral infusions of the NMDA excitotoxin, quinolinic acid aimed at the dorsomedial POA/AH.

In this crazy, upside-down world, anything is possible.

Anything! Even - God forbid - high doses of T propionate (TP) prior to brain surgery.

Archived