Bar4 on Suk Soi 4

ThaiHome

Anybody make it the grand opening for Bar4 Friday night? Was a big crowd there, guess the free food brought them in. :content: They had some good looking dancers going when I popped in about 11:00.

I think after the excitement wears off, it will just be another place with all the seats at the front row taken and empty in the back, just like Strikers.

TH

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Was coerced by God to pop in tonight. My visa for the other side of Asoke was in order, so I did.

Good to see Mark & Gop. The place was packed out at 2000-ish. Good on 'em!

Well done decor, good service even tho' full (OK, sitting with the boss may have had something to do with that LOL), and a decent happy hour (even if Black wasn't on it :( ).

I think after the excitement wears off, it will just be another place with all the seats at the front row taken and empty in the back, just like Strikers.

TH

You may be right, may be wrong. Time will tell. But when I check out Strikers, and yes it is high season, I see it is quite often busy in the back as well as the front.

And one observation re Bar4 - I am often surprised to see the middle and back of the bar busy and vacant seats at the front. Beats me as to why, as I would have thought the front seats would go first.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived