Bar4 on Suk Soi 4

ThaiHome

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dog - of course there is a happy hour. DDDave was putting it to good use yesterday. 65 THB for beers all day until 8 pm. 70 THB for house spirits.

Cheers,

Mark

Seing as I barely drink alcohol and try to avoid sugary drinks as much as possible ..... a happy hour for water?

W

Went there in the very early new year. The decor seemed prematurely aged, much like the bar girls in a faux 90's fashion. The girls themselves are cheerful and happy, but the whole inertia of the place is a drag owing to the poor lighting & ventilation (which I only criticise because this was only recently built - the obvious question is who designs these places?) The cowboy doors to the toilets are ludicrously flimsy, you could easily snap them off if you felt like it. They also offer no privacy which means you have to wash your hands beside a barge arse bar girl (or I suppose an attractive one - I didn't spot one though) that unwillingly lets you into her space which I suppose is a turn on for some people.

The bar is co-owned by the almost opposite bar adjacent to Nana Plaza - forget the name.

I cannot however fault the Carlsberg draught which is fairly priced and served iced cold. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bar for one or two beers or even as a staging point. Chok dee.

Archived