Bar4 on Suk Soi 4

ThaiHome

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WARNING WARNING WARNING

Do NOT go to Bar 4 if you are weak of heart,

I almost lost it last night, there is a goddess in there who is without doubt stunning, anf unlike any other Thai girl, in future I am only going there after calling ahead to make sure she is busy, the temptation is just too great,

She is OUTSTANDING

Don't go there!

Ok, ok, next beer is on me. Thanks for the free advertising mate.

Cheers,

Mark

TIPCO brand - 100% Si Thong.

Available at Makro and BigC marts. Best real orange juice I've found here in Thailand (except hand squeezed OJ one can get in some shops). Can be bought on sale at good prices at times. Normal price for a 1 liter carton is between 60 and 69 baht, depending. Makro is usually cheaper, but BigC does have sales, and smaller shops sometimes sell it as low as 60 baht a 1 liter carton. Good OJ.

There are a couple of other TIPCO brand OJ styles available that are quite palatable as well. :up: :content: :beer:

That would be showing on Monday morning here in the LOS' date=' not Sunday. Start time for the SB game on Sunday is currently set at 6 pm EST. So game start here is 6 am [u']Monday morning[/u].

You never heard of a pre-superbowl party!?! :_party:

Oh yes, I have, but usually it means you do not end up actually watching the SB game, or even remember if you did watch the game! :nahnah: :beer::drunk::sleeping:

Great bar for watching the goings-on around Soi 4, but could you please upgrade your "orange juice" to something better than Fanta? :barf:

The dek serve claimed it was OJ but that don't make it so... even if she was cute....

I don't think it is Fanta but let me look into it mate. If I can find something better I will, but due to our location it will probably come from Foodland or Villa. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived