Sign in to follow this  
ThaiHome

Bar4 on Suk Soi 4

The place that charged 50 baht for 15 minutes or something and was WAY overpriced!
They were in that location for quite a few years.... never could figure out how they lasted that long with those exorbitant prices... :dunno:

Exactly right.

The place that charged 50 baht for 15 minutes or something and was WAY overpriced!

And yes - opposite the Dynasty "Hospice".

Way overpriced indeed. When I was working on the lease I went in there to scan a 40 page document. 20 THB per page they told me. Fook me - I hopped over to Fortune Town and bought a printer/scanner for around 2000 THB.

They stayed in business, as far as I can work out, because the building is family owned and they are pretty well off. Not sure what triggered the decision to pack up but I sure am happy they did.

Dog - of course there is a happy hour. DDDave was putting it to good use yesterday. 65 THB for beers all day until 8 pm. 70 THB for house spirits.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Guest

I still can't believe someone got Lizard King to cross the DMZ of Suk/Asoke intersection!!! :yikes:

I did notice the Lizard was looking a little uncomfortable though. I couldn't work out if it was because he crossed the DMZ or if it was because the hotties that God bought along were sitting next to me and not him. Hmmmm......I think the later.

Cheers,

Mark