Quicky bar soi 6

tartempion

Had a bar hopping session starting at Quicky bar soi 6. Checking Pattaya bar map found Quicy bar to be situated right hand side half way soi 6 coming from second. Knowing myself, problem #1 is to walk that far into soi 6 without being sucked into some bar under way. Well I managed just that.

Problem #2 was to find the organizer of the bar hopping event, never having met any of the guys.

Quicky bar has an outside sitting area and I saw a bunch of guys standing/sitting with beers. From a corner of an eye saw a group of 5/6 BG's in a sexy nurse outfit, altough not one nurse can be found wearing such a thiny uniform in any hospital in Thailand nor any other place on the planet, sauf some very private hospital maybe :hubba:

But my priority at that time was to identify and present myself to the organisor, so I asked around and whilst I presented myself had a nurse in my neck asking me what I wanted to drink. Turned my head and said "bia Chang" and looked into angry nurse's eyes. I only got there less than a minute, what did I do wrong to get that bad look???

Chatted around with some of the 15 drinking farangs and there comes sexy nurse with my beer, still this angry look in her eyes and "Don't you remember me?"

Ah, need 12 seconds to refresh my brain. Indeed, last year went bar hopping with 5 friends, after leaving Saigon bar we walked down the soi and our leader got sucked into a bar with a curtain, looking at Quicky bar, this was the place. we all got drawn inside and within seconds had each a bird in our lap. Mine was shouting "I want to fuck you" and the team of guys held a vote and decided I needed to follow her advice. That ended that night bar hopping session at bar #2 and I had one of the most memorable Pattaya nights of my life.

So I pronounced a weak "yes remember you from last year".

Anyway, 30 minutes later we moved to WS, the cavern, our next meeting point where more farangs joined our group. I found the cavern to be a lousy gogo and my plan was to return to previous night delights at Silver Star if nothing fancy was to be found following the guys this night. But now the last year memories were hitting me and at 10pm decided to leave the guys, take a bahtbus on second and revisit soi 6 Quicky bar. The nurses where still standing on the street and and I whisked my nurse in with my index finger. At last her angry look changed to a big smile and we talked about last year, She just returned 2 weeks from 9 months at home around Surin (sure I do believe that :grinyes: )did some didling and "You take me for the night?"

Sure we will and she got all xcited, clapping hands. This still surprises me, same same when the ping pong ball are thrown around, she won her prize for the night and so did I :drool:

Archived