New iPhone thoughts.

radioman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I give up. Anyone wanna buy an iPhone 4 32GB. 2 months old, as new, box, the works. What's it worth?

Just cannot get on with it and keep going back to my HD2 and since I re-Rommed it with a Desire HD ROM I can't put it down. All the same apps I had on the iPhone, yes even Angry Birds, but FREE FREE FREE and all the cool stuff too like Swype, re-flow text, all media players, yes flac and mkv too! Drag n drop, wireless tethering and no stinkin iTunes!

I tried, I really did, just not me. Great sexy toy for anyone that 'fits' the mould I guess.

Bidding open.

OK, 10k... PM me.

I use the iPhone more than my laptop on some days, especially if on the road. My biggest beef with it is the encumbrances Apple has enforced when using Google Voice/Txt.

Had no significant problem with iTunes until they introduced 'Ping' to make it a social networking tool also. Getting that shut off - and rid of the ridiculous ping button they inserted next to every song was a hassle (had to manually edit a txt config file). If they pull that shit again I'll try Media Monkey, just too lazy now.

Archived