Soi 6 getting more sordid?

Lusty

Hey Lusty. I think its been sordid for a while. I've seen anything and everything in that area (Soi 6 and some sois either adjacent or close it) for a few years now. The girls seem to go for whatever. I was there last summer and I recall being told openly and loudly by one girl as I was walking by that she will do anal and she swallows. :up:

A bit too many katoeys as well plying their trade at night for my liking but that's my own issues surfacing. I almost got into it with a drunk katoey chasing Brit, Its the katoey's job so I don't mind them but not from a fellow falang. He was drunk and probably assumed I was looking for the same as that street has a few ladyboys.

I met a girl on that street during the day. One of those you just 'click' with, you know?

Anyway, I like sordid, gives me a larger array of stuff available even if I don't partake in much of it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I did notice this morning as I was hanging out the window of my room at the Queen Vic having a cigarette.

Quite a few of the chicks were turning up for work and in the daylight,being stone cold sobber and them without their war paint on,I couldn't see anything that I could call stunning!

I stopped of at Mandarin, to take a couple of pix to a gal who used to work across the road at KissKool. She saw me & waved me over. She was sitting next to a punter, who had another gal with her head in his lap. I gave my friend her pix, she said thank you, which made her colleague look up and smile at me, leaving the guy in the middle with an exposed erection pointing at the ceiling. I didn't really want to interrupt his trip, so moved to the stage. One minute later, my friend stood next to me, said "I go ST with customer, but you take m friend Ouh, she likes ass fuck very much!"

No, not more sordid, business as usual. I love Soi 6.

• 1 month later...
Really? And how do you intend to make me angry? Seems to be a sad goal to have in life, but I guess it takes all types.

Luckily, this board is largely free of the type of posters who join the board to snipe at people who post valuable content and to make people angry, thanks to Khun Sanuk and his team.

really? actually I belong to many boards across several countries and this board is the bitchiest I've ever come across....and i reckon it's because KS looks after his mates by letting them say anything to anyone with impunity...but hey what the fuck would i know?

Really? And how do you intend to make me angry? Seems to be a sad goal to have in life' date=' but I guess it takes all types.

Luckily, this board is largely free of the type of posters who join the board to snipe at people who post valuable content and to make people angry, thanks to Khun Sanuk and his team.[/quote']

really? actually I belong to many boards across several countries and this board is the bitchiest I've ever come across....and i reckon it's because KS looks after his mates by letting them say anything to anyone with impunity...but hey what the fuck would i know?

I don't think KS gets paid to much, if at all, to let us use this board to vent our desires, concerns and yes, on the odd occasion, some bitchiness :beer:

However, after a good dusting off, some posts are enriched, tempers cool and all is good. Life is beautiful. Thai's and Thai ways, as some people may say, may be simple but one saying which always makes you mellow (especially when a beautiful, young, attentive Thai girl is easing away all your troubles) is, "don't think too much" - it is so true :beer:

• 1 month later...

Katoey sois can indeed be scary - only those with a sturdy set of balls should venture in (those formerly with balls also welcome...)

More sordid the better! The de-sordidization that's going on in Pattaya makes it all the more important to balance the mainstreaming of the place for family tourists and all that disgusting crap. Keep Pattaya Sordid!

Archived