Moving film scenes thread.

Lusty

Its tough to beat the ending of

. I came across the movie by chance flipping channels on a slow Saturday afternoon and every time I was about to change the channel I couldn't. Stayed riveted to it and had to wipe a tear when at the ending.

It's pretty hard to make me cry (no, not trying to sound like a tough guy). I remember watching Shawshank in a room full of people at a social gathering who were oblivious to what was on the screen and having a good time ---> and I was just transfixed watching it. Never heard of it when it was in theaters. And out of nowhere I started tearing up hard, and hid in the fucking bathroom.

I see Gran Torino in this list too. Surprising, two Eastwood made films hit me with a solid wallop upside the head emotionally, that one and Million Dollar Baby. Both times I was like... where is this coming from? Fuck this crying shit.

:ph34r:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty hard to make me cry (no, not trying to sound like a tough guy). I remember watching Shawshank in a room full of people at a social gathering who were oblivious to what was on the screen and having a good time ---> and I was just transfixed watching it. Never heard of it when it was in theaters. And out of nowhere I started tearing up hard, and hid in the fucking bathroom.

I see Gran Torino in this list too. Surprising, two Eastwood made films hit me with a solid wallop upside the head emotionally, that one and Million Dollar Baby. Both times I was like... where is this coming from? Fuck this crying shit.

:ph34r:

the tragic circumstanes in what is my opinion is the greatest love story written and filmed....Dr Zhivago.

yuri dies after glimpsing lara on a tram.

never fails to bring a tear to my eye......

Archived