Crappy night out!

Lusty

"Speaking a bit of thai to the gal on the other end always results in the desired reaction"

That is precisely the way to do it!

None of this Happy Meal drawn out negotiation shit! You are trying to get laid, not justify the expansion of govt!

The reason that some bar girls pull this shit is because they can get away with it.

None of this Happy Meal drawn out negotiation shit! You are trying to get laid, not justify the expansion of govt!

The reason that some bar girls pull this shit is because they can get away with it.

You're darn tootin' ! No fucking unemployment or "disability" bullshit. "Honey, either get to work, or lose the farm." Problem is, the girls only talk about the ALLEGED big money some idiot gave them, but neglect to tell their pals when they don't even get taxi fare...much less a door hitting them in the ass as they leave.

HH

The issue with Chick A hasn't been resolved yet but the issue with Chick B had a reasonably happy ending.

I found out why she wanted to keep the towel on and I'll only be barfining birds with exposed mid-rifts in the future!

The one my mate was with Expat was a right dirty Spunker in the sack so I have just been informed!

I thought long and hard about the potential problems of going in girl A's bar and demanding my barfine back.

Will put it down to experience but what I have done and will do it a few more times until I reckon I'm even.

Earlier this afternoon she was trying to pull a punter and I strolled over the road and told him that she will have him over. :susel:

Two of three more pisses in her rice bowl should do it!

• 1 month later...
Apart from meeting a fellow boardy,last night was a total disaster!

I paid the barfine for one who done a runner after a couple of hours(I'll be dealing with this issue later) and as I write their is one in my bed who won't "smoke",won't fuck and won't let me see her naked(She doesn't mind watching telly and sleeping though.) and trying to get the towel off her is like trying to retrieve a bone off a hungary dog!

And very very shortly she is going to wonder why she isn't getting paid! :cussing:

don't tell panadol sandwich he'll tell you it's because of his personality....oh yeah i just remembered there's an ignore function on here...bye bye panadol!

Apart from meeting a fellow boardy' date='last night was a total disaster!

I paid the barfine for one who done a runner after a couple of hours(I'll be dealing with this issue later) and as I write their is one in my bed who won't "smoke",won't fuck and won't let me see her naked(She doesn't mind watching telly and sleeping though.) and trying to get the towel off her is like trying to retrieve a bone off a hungary dog!

And very very shortly she is going to wonder why she isn't getting paid! :cussing:[/quote']

don't tell panadol sandwich he'll tell you it's because of his personality....oh yeah i just remembered there's an ignore function on here...bye bye panadol!

Why is she still there Lusty, did you forget where the door is :beer:

Some will try anything, maybe she was on her rag and still did not want to miss out on a pay day :susel:

Archived