Kammagra gel usage?

Lusty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hello exit2dos .... I usually do not barfine. This was an exception ...

I don't mean to single you out. Neither do I barfine. The last time I did was Y2K. In general, I find it ridiculous that guys will spend thousands of dollars on airfare, hotels, money for girls (in whatever way) than go cheap and buy the cheapest ED drug they can find for their sex escapades. Penny wise and pound foolish. If they need no drugs, good for them. But if it helps them get power than they should spend 2000 Bt for a pack of 4 real ones, from a reputable drug store. We're talking $15 a day. I think most can swing that. Those that live here probably don't boom boom every day unless they are superman, so it shouldn't affect their budget too much. Maybe next year they will get a COLA increase in their SS checks. On the other hand, if the counterfits do the job, good for them.

• 3 weeks later...

>Those that live here probably don't boom boom every day unless they are superman, <

Uhm, far from being superman, I do try and get one everyday ("One f..k per day keeps the doctor away"), although 2 is better IMHO!

> On the other hand, if the counterfits do the job, good for them<

It does!

• 2 weeks later...

If you have medical insurance back home, get a prescrip and use your insurance. Its cheap. Also your doc may have free samples if you say you want to try ed drugs.

Try a drop of lube in the condom if you want to be faster. Weird isn't it, we can now get wood for 4 hours, but running out of bullets. Someone once said to take zink. Wonder if there is any other bullet building herbs out there.

The Friday night chit-chat is the place to obtain your supply of "necessities". Good prices and the real deal.

Unfortunately even though I would love to go out ... Friday night meetups are out for me. I always have work it seems on Friday evenings. This week it is 30 extras for a commercial at Mahidol Uni. Wont be back in BKK until 20.00 earliest. Could the supplier please contact me?

W

Archived