Heaven from Hell

Mekong

Ever since the soon to be ex wife dropped the bombshell I have been thinking how to get back at her. Paint stripper on car, cut up clothing, no way I am way above such juvenille behaviour but needed to fuck with her head.

Then I remembered "The Bucket List", 100 things to do before kicking the bucket (English Idiom for passing away) many friends say The Great Wall, Xian / Terracotta Army, Pyramids of Gisa, Grand Canyon etc But not my soon to be ex.

She was and still is obsessed with the Inca's she has many books on the subject and for her Machu Picchu is the place to visit. Whenever Machu Picchu was shown on Nat Geo or Discovery Channel she would sit in front of TV enthralled and I had to be silent.

So on New Years Eve I flew up from Santiago to Lima, saw in the New Year in the Peruvian Capital then on New Years Day chartered a helicopter to fly me up the Andes to Machu Picchu, no way I was going to treck it. I spent a couple of hours there and took quite a few photo's.

I emailed the soon to be ex a photo of me at Machu Picchu with the subject line "Heaven from Hell" now some people may think that its a referance to being in an old Inca temple close to the top of the Andes, no its deeper than that.

I have been playing guitar since I was knee high to a Grass Hopper and often spent an evening in my garden with the acoustic just strumming away knocking out some of favourite tunes. The soon to be ex sat there doing her own thing but one tune I played she stopped whatever she was doing and listened intensly she loved this tune.

So, So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skys from pain

Opening line from Pink Floyd "wish You were Here"

The email I sent obviously hit a nerve, within 60 seconds of hitting the send button she is on the phone giving me what for, I had the phone at arms lenght without speakerphone and could still hear her crystal clear.

"Why you do this to Me?"

Sorry honey you have taken my home, my cars, my dogs, my life, made me PNG in Thailand so I needed a holiday.

"You are so unfair"

Like bitch is making me PNG fair, lets get things into perspective here.

And so it went on she was raging.

Cost of Trip to Chile / Peru 3,500 Euro

Cost of Chater a Chopper up the Andes 1,000 Euro

Hearing Soon to be ex exploding on the phone FUCKING PRCELESS

Now I am over her, I got her back big style and it felt so good, I got into her head.

EAchKt2xjsw

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually feel good now

For a few weeks I was bordering between intense rage and depression but now I pulled off this one I really feel a whole lot better and ready to start 2011 with an open mind.

Phsycological hurts a lot more than physical and I got to her, I still cannot believe myself I did it.

FFS it feels so good, I cannot stop laughing about it, woo hoo got you back woman (in the head where it hurts most)

That was one of the best ways to hurt her without leaving a scratch or mark on her or property.

However, mentally she is smarting and will do so for some time I'd say.

You should feel your ears burning for a long time to come too as she relates this 'story' to her friends.

You should continue sending her a new photo a week just in case she forgets. Just when the wound starts to heal you open it up again with yet another photographic reminder.

You might also want to remind her that if only for what was going on she too could have been there and in the photographs.

Bejesus

I needed to get back at her, but only as a head fuck, I never have and never will lay one finger on a woman no matter how mad I get, I prefer the mental approach get into their heads, it actually hurts them more but as you say no physical marks on show.

I am still laughing my cock off about how angry she got, as you said I told her "well you could have been here" but she decided to dump me 55555.

Nasty YesVindicitve YesPhysical Abuse No

I am actually surprised myself I made this trip but hell it was worth it

Congrats for your creativity. I guess everybody had some revenge fantasies after the end of an relationship, but I presume not many have been hit so hard by the ex like you.

Nevertheless usually revenge is about destruction and negative energy - for both parties involved. I remember that such fantasies have been discussed here before and usually the advice was just to move on and forget about the women.

In your case i really like the fact that you granted yourself something really positive and exceptional, while making your ex make feel really bad - and she even can't blame your for this in front of others.

:up:

PS: "Wish you were here" is one of my favorite songs. I had unearthed it again in the recent months...

Archived