Heaven from Hell

Mekong

....I have to keep finding new ways of getting into her head' date=' no way did I expect this one but this will be fun....[/quote']

I thought you said on 8 January that it was over?!

"I needed revenge but I had to do it in such a way that there was no comeback, I did it and now it's over."

This is EXACTLY what I warned about...

OH

I canot help it

NG

You wont believe who I met tonight, John Wardle, John is a good friend of Tony James, when Tony was with Gen X mid 70's Wardle was the original bass player with Public Image Limited John Lydon's (Johnnie Rotten) band post Sex Pistols

You may not know the name, but he now records under the pseusdodim of Jah Wabble. One of the few westerners who can actualy pull off Molam. We had a very interesting discussion great guy

P8hbRNzN0OE

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....I have to keep finding new ways of getting into her head' date=' no way did I expect this one but this will be fun....[/quote']

I thought you said on 8 January that it was over?!

"I needed revenge but I had to do it in such a way that there was no comeback, I did it and now it's over."

This is EXACTLY what I warned about...

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think we are watching a train wreck in the making...

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I think we are watching a train wreck in the making...

OH

Sorry to dissapoint you but your assumption is incorrect. I admit Machu Picchu was a single planned act of revenge and that was that.

What has happened subsequently is just me getting on with my life. It is a mere coincidence that two months after the fact I happen meet up with the musicians from one of her favourate bands and jam with them, it was not something I was looking to do.

Sending her the VDO was not a "Fuck You Bitch" moment more of a "Look at Me Life Goes on" statement, If I was a train wreck in the making I would be a drunken wreck by now but I have knocked the spirits on the head and probaly drink more soda's and fruit juices at the bar than I do beer.

The train wreck has already happened and I am extracting myself from the wreckage

Archived