Heaven from Hell

Mekong

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm...ok...I should bite my lip here...but I won't. I think it would be irresponsible, and someone needs to say it... I say this with all good intention. I hope I am wrong on all this, I would LOVE to be wrong on this...but your posts suggest you are obsessed with this in an unhealthy way.

Ok, you say life goes on...so, let it go on. Let it go on with out having to constantly remind her that life goes on and that you have moved on. Ok, you met her favorite band and jammed...went to her favorite place...what next? going to bone her favorite actress? best friend? if so, do it, and say nothing to her, let it go, let it go, let it go...until that happens, life will not go on, and you will never really be free of this/her.

You and your wife are both good people, and you both deserve good things. Let it go, move on for real, and enjoy more good things. You don't need to remind her every time you do. Best of luck to you, I wish you the best.

I know Jah Wobble well, PIL was my daughter second favourite band after Patti Smith,

NAME DROP COMING

Patti Smith sent the little Kangaroo a postcard when she found out she had a 4 year old who loved her music.

PIL is her second fav band

Patti Smith, now we are talking the grandmother of pre punk era, I still remember the day in 1975 when my eldest sister came home with a new album she had just bought and couldn't wait to play it, Patti Smith "Horses" still up there as one of my all time favourate albums

c3coSfks4rQ

As for Lydon, as much as I like PIL IMHO his best ever tune was when he was a guest artist with Leftfield, such a distincive voice "Burn Hollywood Burn"

m_Tp-HG3YYQ&ob=av2el

I admit it, I am finding solace in my old music, I could do a lot worse.

I remember having drinks with Lydon and Dusty Street at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas years back.

I went there with my good mate who owns a recording studio in Vegas to meet Dusty. I made a comment to her about the Sex Pistols slot machines and how that was such a crap sellout and they should be ashamed & embarrassed by it.

sexslot.jpg

PIL happened to be playing in The Joint, the small music venue at HRH. Dusty wandered over to a house phone and called Johnny's room. He came down and she doled out a huge ration of shit to him over that! Hilarious, seeing Lydon without anything to say. We all hung out for a couple of hours, swapping stories and shit.

A great arvo, that was.

Sorry to hear of the split - so it's irrevocable? You appear vague on details, I suppose there's a lot of pm's flying over the ether - I don't mind thank-ee, I've never really cared for gossip much and don't much care of knowing the cause. I admire your style, if not your recklessness.

You haven't really adequately explained the title to the thread though - I admit I've only read random snippets of it - yet I would more truthfully call it hell from hell, no offense and more to the point; that is unless you happen to be superhuman.

Archived