Heaven from Hell

Mekong

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you trying to insinuate that coss & myself are making up banging this chick for free or at least without paying her to leave you know? :(

Your all full of shit! there is no way you are banging the same girl...as I am...just no way...

Get down and smell the pussy. You might be surprised it smells like condoms.

Touche :beer:

[color:red]Get down there and smell the pussy' date=' you might taste/smell my cum[/b'][/color]...

I generally don't carry around with me a microscope.

And as far as tasting, from what I have been told you eat too much garlic and the girls say your cum is discusting.

Yes' date=' I have, but a gentleman never discusses such things...[/quote']

Well OH, do tell :tophat::beer:

Shouldn't be a problem for OH then... :cover:

Are you sir, implying then that I am no gentleman?

In no way squire, I was waiting to see if you elected to make the decision yourself :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Woo Hoo

I have my Gretch back, I don't miss the bitch but I was missing my 64 Gretch Falcon but now we are reunited as well as my Signature PM Ibanez, good to have my guitars back (PM Pat Metheny)

I need to find a home, bloody hard work travelling the world with three guitars

mP3E4vTQjos

I didn't realise you were an axeman. Thought you just dabbled like most pussies. But a Gretch 64' is seriously brilliant. Not so sure about the Ibanez, cheap Taiwan output I would have thought. But whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Anyhow it's good to see you're moving on so positively with your life. Women you can never trust, but your axe - well that's something they can never take away.

Archived