Heaven from Hell

Mekong

Whether vindictive or spite, it was sure done in a sophisticated and effective manner!

Kudos to your creativity and congrats on having the PNG declared invalid.

But, need you worry about her and her family being spiteful whenever you re-visit Thailand?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But back to the dog. She even took the dog.

Good gracious.

Dog's plural

My Avatar is the Sire, I also have the Dame.

Vom Hunter German Shepherds and she does not know how to handle them correctly. Vom Hunter's are the prefered choice of breed for the military as both guard dogs and search and rescue but they need to be handled correctly.

She just lets them run around the garden as doggies, and then sends me an email complaing that the dame jumped up and bit her nose. Well of course you stupid cow you are not showing them who is boss.

I couldn't give two hoots about the wife but I am concerned about my dogs, his nickname is Ton Ton, and she is Ginnie, but they are actually called Gin and Tonic.

But, need you worry about her and her family being spiteful whenever you re-visit Thailand?

I am not going to worry about them, the Lawyer pointed out to the Judge how vindictive the family are acting towards me and the Judge agreed. If they ever try anything against me again i will just take it to the same Judge.

No Need to be Miguel

My Lawyer has just informed that the court ruled that my PNG notification was issued without just cause and have revoked it.

I'm Free to do what I want any old time :content:

Congrats. :up:

I hope that there will be a chance that we will meet in LOS. :beer:

Sorry - I don't understand - call me dunb please - but isn't this the same woman who saved you from self destruction as you said many times?

If so - if it was a man you never married who had saved you - would you not be still thankful he saved you regardless of your state of relationship?

Just my odd way at looking at the world. But I think if she did what you have said she did - why be vengeful? Why not forgive, say thank you, and move on quietly?

Carew

You must be around the same age as me then listeneing to Soup Dragons and Primal Scream.

I remember when Bobby Gillespie formed Primal Scream in 1982, at the time he was still the drummer with "The Jesus and Mary Chain" and I thought to myself what the hell is a drummer doing fronting a band, but later on Dave Grohl did the same, Grohl was the drummer with Nirvana and now fronts Foo Fighters.

Yes I am a Muso through and through and in the words of John Miles

To live without my Music is impossible to do and in these times of troubles my music pulls me through.

FaMApWem9RM

Archived