Singha 60,a / WWW new lady wow

buffalo_bill

I know. Maybe some of us are tired of Waerth's consistent "i'm so broke" posts...?

Then skip them. If I would have to list all of the beefs I have with some posts of others I wouldnt have a life. I just ignore them usually.

And in Answer to your quit your job, You have obviously never worked for yourself. Since your someone whom quits so easily after the first sign of a little bit of a problem I wonder how you could survive in the military. Or maybe that explains why you are stationed in Bangkok and they don't want you around in Afghanistan or Libya. At the first sign of trouble you would get your white handkerchief out and surrender to the Taliban!

W

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I do work for myself when not off working for the Uncle Sam.

And if it was to the point that I had to keep bitching about how I was going to eat over and over again, then that is pretty clear that you either dont know what you are doing or need a new job or both.

If you know all about being self employeed, why don't you quit the military and go to where the real money is?

Actually I do work for myself when not off working for the Uncle Sam.

And if it was to the point that I had to keep bitching about how I was going to eat over and over again' date=' then that is pretty clear that you either dont know what you are doing or need a new job or both.[/quote']

If you know all about being self employeed, why don't you quit the military and go to where the real money is?

I went the other way. I made my my stack of $ before I was 30 and now serve to give back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived