"Screening" the lady before paying the BF

Coloseum

i said she 'wants to go' with you to the disco - as an indication of a girl that likes to have a good time

i made no mention of actually taking her there wink.gif

i'd urge you to reconsider the value of this sign - i think you'll find its actually quite reliable

- you can stop by your loom first - after a few shots, if you've done your job properly she won't have any eenergy or be able to walk straight enough to even think about going to Xzyte smile.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my god.

if i was to let the girl make the selection i would never take one home.

how many times have i been in a bar and been approached by women with another 20 queueing up to see if i pass her up?.

no i like to sit there and wave them away and just take my time looking and if i see one who fits the bill then i invite her for a drink.

no-one who takes my fancy and i move on.

I think that the notion of letting the girl select you implies a two way street. First, I try to smile and show appreciation for the ladies that catch my eye - whether they are a dancer on stage in an agogo, a feelancer on a bar stool at Soi 7, or someone milling around in Angels. So, in most cases, I am showing the first interest in a liaison. The girls will usually come up, and when they do, I see if I like them. Can they speak English well enough (my Thai is horrible)? On closer inspection, do they have a good body? Any body odor? Do they like me? Do they grab me too much or too little? Do they smile? Etc.

Sometimes, especially in an agogo, the girl will pounce on you uninvited. Ok with me, usually. Just run them through the selection process. If they don't make the grade, you can sometimes move to an alternate without causing her to lose face. If not, on to the next venue.

I just haven't had luck with bar fining girls who I select from the crowd. Especially in an agogo, they almost have to go with you. And that can lead to unispired performances. I should add as a footnote that I have average looks. As one LT gf put it. "You are not handsome, but not ugly. And I like you." That about sums it up. We average looking guys can't be picky. We need to be liked by them in order to achieve maximum satisfaction.

[color:blue]All but the most homely of us will find ladies who think we are "handsum man." color=blue>

I hope the day never comes when I have to sleep with a woman who actually finds me physically attractive. wink.gif

I have to talk to them before I barfine them. I've had some real trouble in the past. I have a Prince Albert (the most common sort of male genital piercing) and I have to tell them, they never believe me so I usually have to show them. I've found that when I just spring it on them they usually aren't very happy about it. Anyone else having this problem?

"I have to talk to them before I barfine them. I've had some real trouble in the past. I have a Prince Albert (the most common sort of male genital piercing) and I have to tell them, they never believe me so I usually have to show them. I've found that when I just spring it on them they usually aren't very happy about it. Anyone else having this problem?"

Nope, and I don't even have to say a word to them. I just lick my eyebrows, and they walk out with me immediately. smile.gif

"they never believe me so I usually have to show them"

My problem is that I am usually around when BassGod 'whips it out' to show the girls. Mostly, I have enough advance warning to avert my eyes! Once, we were walking out of a bar in Pattaya, and a girl came running out of the bar and wanted to see it. He whipped it right out on the street! And she kissed it!

Ranger

Archived