"Screening" the lady before paying the BF

Coloseum

This is my experience/approach:

1. i don't chase but do like stunners - in the majority of cases they will show some interest after initial eye contact - if they don't (relatively rare) then i'll leave them alone

2. good signs:

- touching/affection

- not too shy (indicates inexperience and hence likely poor technique in bed)

- not asking for LD's

- not gulping down the LD's

- requesting a non-alcoholic LD (shows they are a 'good girl')

- smiles a lot

- laughs at your jokes

- wants to go to disco (Xzyte) with you

4. bad signs:

- strained conversation

- tatoos

- smokes fags

- asks about her fees (imlying that she won't go with you unless your fee is high enough which shows she is not that into you )

5 - i let them ask to be taken out and never initiate it myself

- if they mention whether its a ST or LT contract I'll say "up to you" - 99.9% will end up staying LT as I try to make sure they have a good time/enjoy themselves

- i never ask if they will smoke or perform specific acts beforehand - I am a bit shy that way

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:blue]2. good signs:color=blue>

You didn't list one of the most important things to me:

- makes/sustains eye contact with you

It blends in with all your others, but is one of the most important things to me. The girl may be physically affectionate at the bar, but if she is staring like a zombie at the stage, or worse, continuing to scope out the other customers and dancers then it's a very bad sign. Being able to look at your face in more than a glancing way also indicates that she doesn't think you're a completely hideous beast and that there is actually a chance that her brain and not just her body will leave the bar with you.

[color:blue]Because we are all different types of punters. Some of us get so 'knocked down' by a girl, that sex is secondary. She is the sweetest thing we've ever been next to, sooo beautiful, so much fun to be with, that it really doesn't matter if she 'smokes', or not.color=blue>

Well, you don't have to be one type or the other. Just as PJC said immediately above you, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

One of the great things about Bangkok is that the "nightlife" industry is so broad that sometimes you might want to get to know a girl and "make looove", sometimes you might want to go to Eden for no complications quick and dirty sex, sometimes you just want to drink and play pool. And you can do all three in one day!

Okay I am a newbie...

Hansum_man:

"i never ask if they will smoke or perform specific acts beforehand - I am a bit shy that way"

Smoke meaning BJ correct?

BTW-this is a mandate for me! If I got a girl back to the hotel and found out she doesn't give head, we've got a problem!

I really enjoy hinting about the things that I like over a drink or two though. It's part of the flirting game!

thaistudent

[color:blue]I have noticed a disturbing trend where girls are BF'd right off the stage.color=blue>

Why is that disturbing? Seems like that would leave more girls with good attitudes for you. When it gets to the point that the girls expect this, and don't want to put in the effort of letting you get to know them, then that would be a problem.

During my first few visits to LOS, I enjoyed the Gogo scene. I've always preferred LT and once I have found a girl I like she could well stay with me for the rest of my holiday. Recently I have found the beer bars (Asok, Soi1, Soi4) more interesting. Being able to talk with the girls is important to me, and I find the less restrictive regime in these bars (as opposed to the gogo bars), allows the girls to be more natural and the fun can be more spontaneous.

you should always agree the services before the bar-fine.

the girls have heard all the talk about farangs preferances in the bedroom and will not be shocked.

if you want a girl to smoke you,ask her,tell her.

if she says no then up to you if you want to still take her home.

after all i've had many women ask if i will go down on them and i always reply "of course".

a preference of mine ,but i think a good 69 and CIM is just as good as intercourse.

Archived