"Screening" the lady before paying the BF

Coloseum

Are you a bad boy? Smoking Fags with Tattoes?

Up to You? C'mon this is not about money? --- about the girls enjoying themselves>?

Maybe you treat them "well", but lets not get too diluted here, it's about them and what they want? L/T is more cash and not having to hustle anymore for the evening.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fellas:

OK, I know it's easy to get laid in Thailand. Done that once or twice have ya? What I can't figure out is how some of you made it onto the airplane. Other than common decency, there are no rules or guarantees for sanukking activities. Whatever works to establish a little chemistry and rapport to make an informed decision. (Personally I favor the let them choose me, giving them ample opportunity to lose interest and never discussing money or practices but that's besides the point). Different strokes for different folks. I find it a bit ironic, however, that some of you consider it mandatory to effectively enter into worthless contractual agreements (and in what language?) with regards to price and services performed. (I would venture there is a direct relation to those BG's who are comfortable with this and with those who renege). I imagine this is how it is conducted in the cold-hearted West you were only so eager to flee. Maybe view it instead as picking up a lady for a one-night stand. In this instance would you be so crass to discuss these details back home? Sure it's going to cost you here but not all that much and you've got a 100% success rate from a few thousand options on any given night. Make your choice and see what develops. Not satisfied? It didn't conform to a fantasy you first hatched six months ago as you began the countdown that some of you tally? Guess what? You made a bad judgment! As long as no crime was committed, be a man, take your lumps and learn from it. And this business of, maybe it was on the other similar thread, enlisting mamasan as a witness and mediator for possible retribution is ridiculous. Mamasan is a pimp, cut her out of it. You want to intimidate and threaten the livelihood of a poor bar girl because you don't know how to get your rocks off?

That would not work with me.

They always tell me to slow down on the drinking or I will get too mao and be of no use to them later....

Anyone and everyone is on the plane lately -- the demographics for tourism are changing. Larger, broader, cross section of "Americana" put nicely.. boards and the net are hand in glove with this.

I'm sure most everyone is managing to get there rocks off -- at whoever's expense financial, physical, whatever..

The encouragement here is not that everyone behave crass or cold, with strict attention to finances, but judging from whole sections on "relationships" and smitten boys funneling money from elsewhere to BG's who are still working.. this is about money (obviously to some extent).

And shit is going to get rehashed on here ad nauseaum. Because if you tread this territory alot of it is just variances or personal recounting/dialogues.

You are a lump of money to people, but some see you otherwise and are engaged. This is not an end of itself... but calling girls "bad girls" with tattoes and smoking fags.. and saying you want them to have a great time, this stuff is a little hard to take -- considering that words like that do not pay attention to the reverse angle, of looking at yourself, and thus are kind of ..off.

[color:blue]It is disturbing because it reduces the population of girls I can chat with and find out if she has a good attitude. The girl BF'd right of the stage may or may not have a good attitude.color=blue>

Exactly. So they are taking out the ones who have a bad attitude without knowing it. Better for you and me. God forbid other punters would be as discerning as we are. wink.gif

Nice post, Sfinkz. I think you have it figured out. The key is to let the girl make the initial selection. All you have to do is smile at a broad cross section, or at least not frown or look depressed. All but the most homely of us will find ladies who think we are "handsum man."

Then, when one selects you, act like you do at home. Talk with the lady. See if you like her. Laugh with her, tease her, compliment her. See if she likes you - it is difficult to tell in the bar, but even feigned interest is good. Maybe she touches you in the bar. If so, she is less likely to be shy in the room. And if you show interest in her, she will like you better. Everyone, even bar girls, enjoy being appreciated and liked.

Usually, I do not know if we will really get along until after the evening's events, the morning after events, and breakfast. But the screening sure helps. I am not patient or picky in LOS. I usually have my friend for the evening by my third or fourth interview. In fact, because I am rather shallow, looks count for a lot, and I often end up with the first lady who scores a 6 1/2 or higher in my system. And I must admit, that the higher up on the physical looks scales, the less strenuous the interview. Men, including me, are such shallow beings.

• [color:blue]"2. good signs:

- wants to go to disco (Xzyte) with you"color=blue>

I don't pay her for visiting a disco wink.gif. So this sign is not for me.

Archived