The Rose Hotel

saucier01

It is near Patpong...well known for old Gay guys hanging around...

My first trip to BKK, my cousin, and exmarine who had been in BKK and a full on gay, told me "...what ever you do, don't stay at the Rose..." So I arrived, went to the hospitality desk, told them I wanted a room near PatPong...the guy asked where I was from and I said "...San Francisco..." He dipped his head and in that universal gay way rolled his eyes, batted his lashes and asked "...would you like to stay at the Rose...?" Lat I heard it hadn't changed much. But the reviews are good...

http://www.google.com/search?q=Rose+Hotel+Bangkojk&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The Rose

Guest friendly...should be, but if you book through an agent or through some other service, there may be added fees/joiner fees...maybe make the resefrvation with them, and ask them.

Very guest friendly. It's an old hotel, may even go back to VN War R&R days. I had friends who stayed there years ago, mainly because they spent all of their time in Patpong. The Rose was very popularly with folks working in the Middle East back in the 1980s. I suppose it's all right if Patpong is your thing, but it's a bit out of the way for Nana and Soi Cowboy.

Archived