G is for?

Mekong

Ghana

Now in my lexicon of love and the many nationalities I have shagged my only previous G was from ex soviet union Geaorgia, now I can add Ghana to that list, black as the ace of spades and could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Madrid is a fun city, as I asked in a previous thread "Is Bangkok still cheap" and it's not, here for 25 Euro, appeox 1,000 Baht I can get a short time including room and no bar fine involved and there is quite an exotic choice. Eastern europeans, South Americans and Africans as in my Ghanaian conquest tonight.

Sod Thailand and the overpriced starfish who think the sun shines out of their arse, Madrid is fuck central, it takes some time to find your feet here but once you do man it is some place.

Yes I am having fun!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on you!

Just remember, if you get to feeling like shite, I will be the one to ask:...do you have any nude pictures of the (soon to be) x-wife?

You answer, no, I will say, want to buy some?

or

if you say, yes, I will say, want to sell some?

...my little contribution to my many mates that have gone thru messy times in their lives...only got punch in the side of the head one time...55555

Go "G"... :sex:

Rush are my fave Canadian band of all time, given the competition thats nor saying much. I first saw them live in 1977 on the "Farewell to Kings" tour but Hemispheres 1978 was better.

Best music week of my life, Rush Hemispheres tour, Thin Lizzy Black Rose, AS DC Highway to hell, UFO and Frank Zappa all in one week and I was only 14 at the time.

Some good Rush

QDjx6aM-7VM

Actually Geddy Lee has stated in the past that his style is based on Burke Shelley, the Bassist / Vocalist with Budgie

Maybe I should start a Welsh thread, these guys were the best band out of Wales IMHO, even Metallica make cover versions of some of their songs

54H3EUAzpVg

Ghana

Now in my lexicon of love and the many nationalities I have shagged my only previous G was from ex soviet union Geaorgia, now I can add Ghana to that list, black as the ace of spades and could suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.

Madrid is a fun city, as I asked in a previous thread "Is Bangkok still cheap" and it's not, here for 25 Euro, appeox 1,000 Baht I can get a short time including room and no bar fine involved and there is quite an exotic choice. Eastern europeans, South Americans and Africans as in my Ghanaian conquest tonight.

Sod Thailand and the overpriced starfish who think the sun shines out of their arse, Madrid is fuck central, it takes some time to find your feet here but once you do man it is some place.

Yes I am having fun!

So....you never "visited" Germany ? Greece ? Gabon ????

So much more to do....

BB

Archived