H1N1

Mekong

Yes Swine Flu

I picked it up whilst South America and I would not wish this on my worst enemy it is awful.

I made it to the office today but after 30 minutes my boss sent me home but at least he has agreed to pay me for my time off.

Think of Flu then multiply it 100 times, yes it is that bad, never in my life have I ever felt so ill, Day 7 now and still the symptoms are still strong.

Komg

I`m just getting over this ( hopefully ).Yep,its really nasty and unlike any other kind of flu i`ve experienced.One of the symptoms was my right leg swelled up and it was agony to try to walk.Also feeling cold and loss of appetite/nausea .Talked to the taxi driver on my way to see the doc.he said one of his relatives is in intensive care with this.

For me its the fever one minute I am sweating and the next I have the chills and I cannot stop puking, have you ever tried puking and shitting at the same time, like which end of the body does one point to the bog.

Never in my life hsve I ever felt so bad, usually I can oversea infections and work through them but not this little bugger, it really has knocked me for six.

I Hear Lee I wish you a speady recovery mate. I know what you are going through, peopl;e don't realise just how bad it is.

I was of the opinion "it's only a bit of Flu Get over it" but now this little bugger has got me Ouch.

Kong

Archived