H1N1

Mekong

Mekong, hope your on the mend soon. Been off for a few days myself with a bug thats going round here, but thankfully managed to avoid the swine flu. Been rough but not the same severety as swine flu. Quite a significant proportion of at my work place.

Simie.

Feeling better today.The doc.prescribed Ibubrofen for the leg and it seems to be working so am back on my feet again.Not had any problems with vomitting thank goodness,as this is one of the things I dislike most.Hope you get well soon Mekong - they say 7-10 days is the usual recovery period.

Cheers I hear Lee

It's rather strange it sort of comes and goes, Thursday / Friday I was out for the count, Saturday I felf fine but then Sunday and yesterday it was back.

I felt fine this morning but as the day is wearing on I am getting worse, I just hope I can see the day out. Fortunately I have my own office so no one is seeing me puking into my wastepaper bin, I probably won't be very productive this afternoon.

'Kong...

get well soon mate....I feel for you

How the F*** are we gunna celebrate your next B'day with....40 "something" ...."games of pool"... if ur gunna keep puking...????

Maybe you "ate" an off "Oyster" in the Andes...

LOL

Hope to catch up again...sooner...rather than ...later

Cheers DC

An Update

Thankfully I think I am over the worst of it now. Not had vomiting and Dihorea for the past 24 hours, and the aches and pains have basicaly gone.

I am still having slight temperature swings, but nowhere near as bad as during the first few days then it was sheer hell. One moment I would be sweating and I don't mean slightly mopping my brow it was gushing out me and then not soon after I was shivering chattering teethe shaking shivering, but now no sweats of shivers its just up and down.

Main symptom now is fatigue, eveything can be hunky dory and then wallop an intense wave tiredness overcomes me, not a simple yawn and a stretch but falling asleep on the spot then after about 10 minutes I wake up and feel perfect.

Maybe the fatique is the aftermath of it and not an actual symptom of H1N1, my body telling wow man let me, sort of recharging the batteries. Never in my life do I want to go through anything like that again

Archived