Living in Soi 6?

Lusty

The accommodion is spot on (The Queen Vic),no complaints there and I've made a lot of friends :hubba: but I've been here three weeks and for the last week it's starting to drive me fucking mental! :(

Never ever again!

I'll stay in the Soi Bukkuow area next time as it's more to my liking methinks.

The accommodion is spot on (The Queen Vic),no complaints there and I've made a lot of friends :hubba: but I've been here three weeks and for the last week it's starting to drive me fucking mental! :(

Never ever again!

I'll stay in the Soi Bukkuow area next time as it's more to my liking methinks.

I guess I have walked through Soi 6 once or so. What's so special about this Soi?

A guy I used to hang around with used to stay at the Queen Vic.

I think after the front doors closed at night he had to climb the stairs on the far side of the building.

Put he was a cheap type of guy.

He said he liked it. To each their own.

Was fun going to there and have a few drinks at the bar they had. Just watch the side shows out side. 555

A board member I shall not name (he can chime in if he wants) lived there in an apartment for a few years. He's now in mellower digs.

Kamui, Soi 6 is known as the sleaziest street in the world by many, kind of a gigantic Thermae-in-its-heyday going from about noon till past midnight. (Yes, I know, Thermae doesn't/didn't have bar fines.)

Walking down soi 6 was interesting. Some hot things hanging out all up and down the gauntlet.

But how do you not get bored in Pattaya? I mean even getting laid by hot things gets boring when you have easy access to it 24/7, yeah?

And there are a lot of these punters lurking around that make you feel like you're in some time machine headed back to the swinging 70s. They're kind of silly.

It's a nice place to visit... :)

Actually a couple of my friends think Pattaya is the greatest. So... yeah.

I still don't see how you stave off boredom. I'm there three days and at my wits end trying to occupy the daytime and waiting for night.

Walking down soi 6 was interesting. Some hot things hanging out all up and down the gauntlet.

But how do you not get bored in Pattaya? I mean even getting laid by hot things gets boring when you have easy access to it 24/7, yeah?

And there are a lot of these punters lurking around that make you feel like you're in some time machine headed back to the swinging 70s. They're kind of silly.

It's a nice place to visit... :)

Actually a couple of my friends think Pattaya is the greatest. So... yeah.

I still don't see how you stave off boredom. I'm there three days and at my wits end trying to occupy the daytime and waiting for night.

Ah, now I get it, it's in Pattaya, not BKK. :doah:

Archived