Getting banged for free?

Lusty

I have a 40-ish friend right now who is having fun with the Thai gals he meets on Badoo. Several car show models have taken him out, paid for his drinks and shagged his socks off. I know that for a fact. It does happen ... "bad girls" with money who are simply looking for a good time. Another mate met a top nude model through a chat room and was having fun with her for a while. Problem was she'd have temper tantrums and smash everything in the house. :shocked: It does seem most of what you meet through the internet are a bit barmy. :p

Used to happen to me once upon a time, back in the 1970s and '80s. Nowadays they squeeze my arm, tell me I am like their brother ... and go off with someone younger. :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was once approached by a very respectable woman in an Isaan village whom gave me her daughter's photo and phone number and promised me her for 'free' if you know what I mean. Said she would love a half European grand child. She even introduced me to her daughter on the phone (she was studying uni in BKK). It was quite a bizarre chat really - she couldn't speak English, so we talked Isaan. I daren't think what would happen if I didn't comply with all of this.

I said thankee very much, big wai, and got the hell out of there. She wasn't a bad looker from the picture - fetching I suppose you would say. I tore it up and threw it away, and pondered about that one for some time...

Archived