Getting banged for free?

Lusty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is NEVER EVER free. This applies to regular girls as much as whores.

Figure out what she wants. The answer is there if you look hard enough...

Yes agree with you nothing is free in this world, reminds me of old joke

Son : Dad what it cost to get married ?

Dad : don't know, :question: :question: still paying for it... :sad::sad:

cheers

yeah, truly "free" really does happen in Thailand. it's rare, but it does happen. in some 10+ years of "playing" in LOS, it's happened to me exactly twice.

the first was back in the day when I was still, unwisely, involving myself with "working girlfriends"...as in, I played the role of the Thai Guy (except I never beat anyone, haha, and I DID work for a living).

many of us have done it: she saw her customers; when she was not "booked", she saw me...and I never gave her money.

this reached its extreme one day when, telling her regular guy in town from the UK that she was going off to get her hair done for a few hours, she called me and said "be on the corner of suk soi 5 in 30 minutes". she picked me up in a cab, and before I knew it we were pulling into Penthouse for a quickie (I lived at On Nuch at the time; her customer was staying at Nana); she paid for the taxi, and the ST room.

didn't last long (about three months), but she really did not want anything from me. in fact, a few times she pushed a 1k note into MY hand in the morning (this was back in 2003-4, so that was basically standard LT wage, haha).

anyway, I was the one who eventually broke it off. it was fun in a way, but I really did like her, and I got tired of only getting to see her when she was off the clock, as it were.

the other one was much better: I met her at Nana Disco in fall 2005. we hit it off on the dance floor; I indicated, "let's go," and before we got in the cab, she said "let's get something straight. you will NEVER pay me money for sex, ever. if we should go out to eat or see a movie, then yeah, I expect you to pay, that's standard dating stuff...but you will not pay me for sex".

and she meant it. she worked in a soapie massage on Petchburi (she would never tell me which one), and made megabucks, I estimate 100k a month or so, which is over twice what I was making at the time.

plus she was not into "the lifestyle"...she didn't drink or do drugs, had no Thai boyfriend (though she did have an Aussie sponsor), was a bit older (mid 30s), not into the bling...lived in a very basic 2k a month apartment with her sister.

quite simply, she saw me for sex she could enjoy. work was work, and that included when her sponsor was in town. I was her fun escape.

there was never a hint of possessiveness or stupid romance stuff on either of our parts. and she became a good friend: when I ended up in the hospital (rare strain of gonorrhea, and not from her!), she stayed overnight in my room on a couch to keep me company, and brought me street food.

she disappeared after I got back from a trip outside Thailand several years back; I assume her Aussie sponsor got her a visa to go live there. and that's fine.

so "truly free" is rare...but it does happen.

Archived