Getting banged for free?

Lusty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See, you just said it: you are expected to teach them something to take back to their BFs. I.e., not free. If you were not a good teacher, then you wouldn't be getting it.

I'd argue the price is the risk of getting caught by the wife, girls parent, boyfriend etc...or an unwanted pregnancy etc...nothing with a woman is ever really 100% free, though it seems sometimes the price is so low it isn't worth a mention...until this discussion comes up.

its a right of passage

first you are a ldop (lame dupe over payer)

then you pay the market price

then you may be a sponsor

then you get some regulars mai pang

then you get occasional total freebies

usually with sponsored ladies that you were with before.

if you jump this process good luck

you'll probably pay some how

"...then you get occasional total freebies

usually with sponsored ladies that you were with before..."

I used to fly down to L.A. to bang one of my old favorites who was married to a guy there...never charged me, even paid for lunch once, on hubby's card...I did have to pay to get down there...was I wrong for doing this...? Naaahhhh

"...then you get occasional total freebies

usually with sponsored ladies that you were with before..."

I used to fly down to L.A. to bang one of my old favorites who was married to a guy there...never charged me, even paid for lunch once, on hubby's card...I did have to pay to get down there...was I wrong for doing this...? Naaahhhh

Hmmm, if you wrote this about a married women in Thailand married to a farang, I would imagine that you would have pages of abuse from other posters, not unlike some posters who have posted of such exploits in the past :beer:

Archived