ngo

OK i did not come here to start problems so i would like to say this perhaps i was just blowing off steam.

… to try not to ruffle anyone's feathers and respect other peoples opinions and hopefully you all will extend me the same courtesy AS WELL

JFK

Perhaps you would get a better response if you were to be more honest and explain what your agenda really is. You cannot just join a forum and just starting making barely coherent, inflammatory post while at the same time denying you are doing either and expect to receive a warm reception.

Anti-prostitution NGO’s do not have a very high profile in Thailand and in my experience rather then harassing punters, tend to focus on providing shelter and education opportunities for girls that voluntarily want to leave the business.

I know there was one NGO that for while (not sure if they are still doing it) would barfine girls and take them back to the shelter in order to try and show them alternative to their current lifestyles.

You might also want to take note of my use of capitalization, punctuation, and particularly paragraphs separating different thoughts.

:content:

TH

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i will once again say i was and still am coherent damn i apoligise and still you all think my thoughts are incoherent not cool wtf

So, why not respond to the rest of my post and take on the constructive criticism and try to do better expressing yourself while at the same time explaining what your agenda really is.

Otherwise, just f*ck off.

:surprised:

TH

NGO's ruined the fun in Cambodia for sure. Guys still go to reminisce about the old days, but it is really awful for punters anymore. the "government" there let the NGO's have the run of the place, and when they kicked out all the Viet girls, Well that was the end of it for me. The viet girls were smart and clean, the khymers are dirty, drug addled, disease ridden whores.

Thailand, on the other hand, will not abide these NGO's and dogooder journalist to defame their country, and good for them. My guess is that you can write your little story, but don't expect to be given a visa again.

If Vietnam would open up it's sex business, I'd be learning Vietnamese right now.

Just my opinion, i hope it's not banworthy.

NGO's ruined the fun in Cambodia for sure. Guys still go to reminisce about the old days, but it is really awful for punters anymore. the "government" there let the NGO's have the run of the place, and when they kicked out all the Viet girls, Well that was the end of it for me. The viet girls were smart and clean, the khymers are dirty, drug addled, disease ridden whores.

Thailand, on the other hand, will not abide these NGO's and dogooder journalist to defame their country, and good for them. My guess is that you can write your little story, but don't expect to be given a visa again.

If Vietnam would open up it's sex business, I'd be learning Vietnamese right now.

Just my opinion, i hope it's not banworthy.

Bullshit. Hun Sen, the quasi dictator of Cambo, never lets the NGOs run the country. He just gives them a playing field which doesn't interfere with his' and his cronies' businesses.

He cleaned up the Barang P4P market just for show for not to alienate the overseas donors who provide 50% of the countries budget (of which at least 50% ends in the pockets of the corrupt elite). And it was a good PR for his government inside the country, while he just hurt some Barangs business - as far as I know the local prostitution market hasn't been touched.

The viet girls were smart and clean, the khymers are dirty, drug addled, disease ridden whores.

That's pure racism and complete bullshit as well.

PS: that doesn't mean that I support those mostly fundamentalist Christian NGO's who want to 'save' adult prostitutes who work as freelancers e.g.

But those NGO's which fight sex slavery, underage prostitution e.g. should be supported - but these are Khmer businesses and they are almost probably off limit for NGOs.

Archived