ngo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duh Thailand and Cambodia you * i know what i am talking about *

Until now you have proven not at all that you know what you are talking about.

You are just ranting about some fictional NGO's. If you know what you talking about you will surely will be able to give us some names of NGO's and examples of their harassment of punters and some details about the influence the NGO's yield in the countries concerned.

I am pretty sure that you will not be able to do so.

:down:

duh Thailand and Cambodia you * i know what i am talking about *

Until now you have proven not at all that you know what you are talking about.

You are just ranting about some fictional NGO's. If you know what you talking about you will surely will be able to give us some names of NGO's and examples of their harassment of punters and some details about the influence the NGO's yield in the countries concerned.

I am pretty sure that you will not be able to do so.

:down:

K.....forget this "Twat"...... I'm surprised "Lizzie" hasn't outed him yet..............

I'm sure it's PM's "Mate" that wants a 5k "Hotel"....

Think....

WD69

Emmit

....et All...

He's......Back

Sorry.....Doris.....lol

OK i did not come here to start problems so i would like to say this perhaps i was just blowing off steam. i my self was never harassed by ngo`s i was doing some research on them and just think they. are not above the law that's all and wanted peoples personal opinion on them that's all i truly didn't mean. to offend anyone by doing so and yes i do know perhaps i posted in the wrong forum i am going to Thailand and i would like to know what to expect i personally go for the legal age but i have heard stories of punters being hassled for doing such. it seems to me that country's like the united states etc like to impose their beliefs on other country's i think that is very wrong to do so however that does not change the fact that unless people stand up and say when is enough enough this will continue to happen also even though i do have a very good grasp on the English language IE spelling i was never very good at commas etc perhaps due to being lazy i do welcome comments and perhaps i get a wee bit tweaked when i think people discount my thoughts on certain things everyone has the right to believe what they choose but however this not give me or anyone the right to impose my beliefs on them and as hard as this is for my i am sorry for offending anyone here it wasn't my intention at all so there you have if you still want to have me banned from this site so be it at least i got the chance to say yes i was wrong in certain aspects and to try not to ruffle anyone's feathers and respect other peoples opinions and hopefully you all will extend me the same courtesy AS WELL JFK

Archived