Yet another tourist visa question

TheCorinthian

Look at your tourist visa. Does it say single, 2 or 3 entries? If it is a double entry and you have only entered once, you can leave and come back one more time, getting 60 days again.

You can also go to Immigration and get a 30 day extension if you have not done so already.

Otherwise, yes you will have to fly out and back every 30 days.

TH

I've not heard of multiple entry tourist visas being granted for quite a while now, I was refused one twice in Vientiane before I got my non-Im B.

Not to say it doesn't happen though, I suspect it would depend on the immigration officer on the day.

Yes, they can be renewed at Thai immigration for a further 30 days.

Once again, 15 day visa exemptions are granted at land border crossings, I do know that.

Getting a double or triple entry visa apparently depends on what embassy or consulate you are getting it from. In the immediate region anything but a single entry is probably not on. At an amicable consulate in your home country, they are much more likely

One bonus, until March 31st, they are free.

TH

Vientiane is STILL issuing 2 entry Tourist Visa's, if you cross by land, using a multiple entry tourist visa, you get 60 days! If you just show up without a visa, you get 15 days, BIG difference.

I hate the board, but Thai Visa is good at these things.

Make sure you get multiple entry!

Also on your last entry you can extend it for 30 days, not 15 as many think.

Archived