Techno Music?

Weird

I love some trance music (almost everything by Paul Van Dyk, whose musicianship is fantastic). Love some Drum & Bass, and the best DJs in the world for that genre come from the UK (though you have Dark Drum & Bass with guys like TeeBee from Norway that are...umph~).

Not so keen on generic house/techno, though here's one just for HH, I'm pretty sure that's him on the sample :)

Here's your assignment HH, next time you're headed home at 5am and lucid in that state between catching your second wind and exhaustion -- and you're in one of those priceless moments of cool breeze before the desert heat returns -- roll down the window, light up a smoke, and turn this one up a little. :)

-FKX2QNFKJI

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the older Prodigy songs:

Fuck I could go on and on with this for hours and hours to show you old farts the true 90's classics ;)

Except I am from the birthplace of Techno' date=' and can show you a thing or two LOL! 1990 is about five years too late to be classic Techno! :neener:[/quote']

You're from Detroit?

You mean techno started with guys banging on cars in the assembly line? :hmmm:

p.s. Yeah, he's from Detroit.

Haha...good one. Actually, it started with a few young black men who were into science fiction...much later, though, to quote Charles Mingus, "white man steal black man's music...make heap big money"...

You mean techno started with guys banging on cars in the assembly line? :hmmm:

p.s. Yeah' date=' he's from Detroit.

[/quote']

Haha...good one. Actually, it started with a few young black men who were into science fiction...much later, though, to quote Charles Mingus, "white man steal black man's music...make heap big money"...

Fuck yeah I'm from Detroit! And very proud to be so too. We're hard and arrogant and cocky. All the things most folks don't handle well. But we Detroiters like it that way. Iggy pretty much sums up the city's mentality:

NGqvWHY1vg8

Archived