Emotional moments in Thailand

skirtlifter

The day I met OH for the first time at Golden Bar. I was scared. :eek:

Weird was finding out that every bargirl thought I was handsome.

Funny was when dddave got his stool saved by Mekong.

Crazy was/is my gf.

Spooky is walking down an alley at 4am trying to find a place to piss after drinking at an afterhours mobile bar.

Dangerous is going out to a Friday meeting. Never know what may happen. :surprised:

Otherwise is just sittin' out in an open bar smokin' a ceegar and drinking your choice of beverage watching the world go by. My favorite.

Flash

It really was a "You have to had been there moment"

When we used to meet at bradmans on a friday one week ddave said "I may be late save me a stool" Well stool could be a high seat on sits upon or a bodily sample.

Well Perv and I had been out that afternoon and I decised lets get ddave a stool, went to 7-11 and got a mini mars bar then to the pharmacy next door and got a sample jar. A well melted Mars bar in a smaple jar does rather resemble the second of the above.

When it was presented to ddave there was a look of disgust but when I dipped my finger in and started eating it I thought he was going to be sick.

I do have a weird sense of humour

Hi lads,

Thought some of you might want to share events which you found scary, weird, funny, crazy, spooky, dangerous or otherwise during your stay in LOS. Would make interesting reading I'm sure.

If not, tell me to fuck off. :shocked::grinyes:

All of the Above: A night out with Nervous God and Dumbcnut

Archived