Penthouse Mag - Stickman profiled

BaronTT

I would have thought a PI would not want that type of media coverage, time to walk down the dark streets instead of the bright ones, where people cannot spot him as easy :beer:

Ps He could be on the end of one of those leashes with a stud collar on its end, hanging of a penthouse pet :beer:

It is a remarkably good article in that it is accurate and there's not the usual OTT nonsense we so often see in articles about Thailand's nightlife.

As far as any danger goes, there's absolutely nothing in there that helps to identify me. Well, there is a description of me, but that's the one part of the article that is not exactly accurate and could apply to many guys in Thailand.

It is a remarkably good article in that it is accurate and there's not the usual OTT nonsense we so often see in articles about Thailand's nightlife.

As far as any danger goes, there's absolutely nothing in there that helps to identify me. Well, there is a description of me, but that's the one part of the article that is not exactly accurate and could apply to many guys in Thailand.

Do you mean I actually have to buy a Penthouse for the article and not the pictures :beer:

Perhaps' date=' just for balance, they should profile Galt, eh? :)[/quote']

Whom? He had his 15 minutes of (internet) fame and now vanished into the back sois of Patty...

Indeed, he'm had his fame. He've very likely gonned to Pattaya and wondering whom to who he've want to dood more harm to..

Archived