Chaiwat pleas for reds to back yellow pushing out Abhisit

Coss

Thai Patriots Network leader Chaiwat Sinsuwong on Friday called for the red shirts to step out and join force with the yellow shirts in protecting Thai territory and protesting to oust Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva.

Chaiwat made the remarks in his first rally speech following his yesterday's release on bail for terrorism charge in connection with the two Bankok airports seizure in 2008.

"I have received information from the TPN's legal team in Phnom Phen that Abhisit is conspiring to sell off the country to Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen," he said.

He said he expected a surge of the crowds for the week-end rally.

He also revealed he had held talks with red-shirt leaders who served in the same remand facility because the two groups had the same objective to remove Abhisit from office.

Link

I've been up that temple, nearly expired I did, but I think you're right.

Split the tourism $ equally, problems solved.

Then they'd have find something else to bicker over.

A tree for example, that's rooted on one side of the border but whose fruit drops on the other. That'd be good cause for a war :)

Hi,

Just fucking donate that temple and the surrounding lands to the World Heritage Foundation and be done with it.

Sanuk!

Wun Sen is the one who is pushing it. He needs something to keep the Cambodians' minds off of serious matters. The Thai right reacts every time Wun Sen pushing the buttons. Then he can stir up Cambodian patriotism.

Archived