Egypt

Coss

Is Egypt just a sign as to the slow demise of the American civilization :beer:

Yep' date=' American has been going down hill ever since Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs broke up. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Yul Brenner was the initial impetus. The guy tried to be Ramses. (And of course, Mongkut.)

Elvis tried to slow things down a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tByhkaVcyE

As did The Coasters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKm2L79Xbyg&playnext=1&list=PL6F9C6BFB25BA155B

But to no avail :(

HH

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Your government still encourages alien/illegal invasion. accept the facts. go and enjoy a mocca coffee in a cafe in a squeaky non aboriginal area. sweet.

i bet aboriginals dont want a 'multicultural' society, rather a mono one where they were king, not swept aside, for instance in the sydney olympics. i grant you, they're not getting bombed to oblivian, but they're still a marginal group. their dignity crushed, living as drunks in rural ghettos. collectivly, including you, are all responsible. neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours!!!!!

FM,

>>And yet have we seen you condemn the atrocities in Sudan and neighbouring areas - where even the slave trade still exists? If I am wrong, correct me.

...I correct you.. you are wrong, FM. I have already on this forum and still do condemn human rights violations in Iran, Dubai, Burma, Zimbabwe, China as well as Israel. You can throw in Sudan, Algeria, Uzbekistan, Laos and Turkmenistan too if you like.

My waking hours are limited and saving the world is not my full time job.

I condemn repression wherever and that includes all religions and mind controllers such as Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and ...Fox News :-)

My particular criticism of Israel is based on the fact that I am especially familiar with the history of events there, the incredible hypocrisy of Zionist Jews who rationalize the injustice they have perpetrated on Palestinians having suffered so much persecution themselves, and the outrageous chutzpah of the American Jewish lobby AIPAC and their powerful media that can make a US President and people cower. 5% of Americans wagging the dog!

Also, believe it or not, I like many of the Israelis I have met, and would love to see them living in peace with their neighbours and leading normal lives, instead of lurching from one crisis to the next, constantly looking over their shoulders. I wouldn't be doing them any favours by muting my criticism.

Right wing Israelis and their US supporters are Israel's worst enemies. Wikileaks recently exposed how many concessions Palestinians had secretly agreed to. The ball is and always has been in Israel's court. The nutty elements in Israeli and US politics will lead Israel and us into another war. Hilary Clinton just said the same thing.

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

We have living proof right now, in egypt, that its not just jews that oppress arabs, they do a spledid job themselves.

as for Oz and shining democracy, well, since whites out number abs greatly i doubt you'll ever have a aboriginal PM. Engineered democracy for the dominant culture. wooooohoooooo

I notice you haven't answered the question.

You condemn the British invasion of Australia, but you don't condemn the Zionist Jewish invasion of Palestine.

FWIW, you have the wrong idea about my lifestyle. I shared a joke with my Aboriginal neighbour 2 doors up last week as she was passing my front garden, and this morning I had breakfast with my Maori neighbours to celebrate New Zealand Day, having a laugh over the irony that they were living in someone else's country on Waitangi Day.

We are all Australians or more to the point we are all the same species.

I don't want them, me, Israeli Jews or you (if you're an Anglo Saxon) to go back where you came from. I simply want Israelis to join the 21st Century, end the injustice and make a fair peace with their neighbours.

There's no turning back the clock, but one can still make a fresh start.

Here's some more info for you, LP. I am also entitled to a Pommie passport... so watch out or I might come and live next door to you! :-) :-) There goes the neighbourhood!

:beer:

Archived