Egypt

Coss

did they ever have an insurgancy, like ETA or the IRA....or a nelson mandela, MLK....or just take it up the shitter?.......

It may be of interest to you, and it is not really reported (for what reasons I do not know) but archaeological diggings around Lake Mungo, in Victoria, may show two separate aboriginal races whereas one has been eradicated, presumably by the other aboriginal race.

My point, all human races are prone to violence until they reach enlightenment, and still, there will always be some crackpots.

Isreal may have its faults, but I guess it is hard to be rational when half a dozen or so countries are trying to blow you off the face of the Earth.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
>>The Zionist plot in the ME is WRONG and cruel. satisfied!!!!

.. nah, I'm still coming to live next door to you. Imagine the scene. LP spies Robaus coming down the path to borrow a cup of sugar ...

"Quick, kids, hide behind the sofa. It's that Aussie bastard from number 69 .. the bugger will be talking Mid East politics for the next 3 hours!" :-)

:beer:

Ex4U0K3TYkE

<< Isreal may have its faults, but I guess it is hard to be rational when half a dozen or so countries are trying to blow you off the face of the Earth. >>

Equally religious countries which invariably have the Islamic crescent as a sign of faith on their flag. Coincidentally, the Qu'ran tells them that Jews are their enemies. Politics is bad enough without religion becoming involved too.

Desulphurisation is indeed a simple process but it increases the cost. As usual Mekong I appreciate the information more than the tone.

Sorry about my Tone, it's the way I am, when Engineering a 400,000 BPD Multi Billion Dollar Refinery it does help to have balls bigger than King Kong.

Desulphurisation does increase production costs but only by a couple of percent, your CDU and VDU (Crude and Vacuum Distilation Units) are the same Hardware wise just operate differant, in fact with an SRU (Sulphar Recovery Unit) you can make money out of it.

Current Refinery will be processing Arabian Light, the cheapest feedstock to process, low Sulphar content and it distilates with minimal energy input.

Boring to most people I know but I like my oil, it's what pay's the bills.

(Balls Bigger than King) Kong

"Suadanese Oil has the same Sulphur Content as Arabian Light, but what the fark do I know I only Engineer refineries."

Arabian Light is almost 2% sulphur according to this. Nile Blend .06.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_crude_oil_products

Incidentally I think you'd better get busy building refineries that can handle sour crude. The sweet stuff is going fast. Also I understand China is getting Nile Blend well below OPEC prices.

Chuck

Refinery is the same "Sour" (High Sulphar) and Sweet (Low Sulphar) it utilises the same hardware as such to process just a differant onfiguration.It's your trays and plates in your CDU. It is the Watson Factor, Mean Average Boiling point

People think oil is oil, no way it's a little bit more complicated than that

Q5K99_4OovA

NHT's (Napha Hydrotreaters) and Reformers are my babies I prefer NHT, for Reformers I need a HPU (Hydogen Production Unit) I dislike Hydrogen, dangerous gas

jk0WrtA8_T8&feature=related

Most peop;e go to the pump and gas up their car and they don't have a clue where it comes from

The Izo in Houston was an eye opener to me

VCcN4SQkb9A

I build Safety Systems in Oil and Gas and that one was a bloody disgrace, no way that should have happened

Kong

Flash

I lost many friends on Piper Alpha, hence the reason I am into Safety Sytems nowadays

I am CFSE (Certified Functional Safety Expert) less than 200 of us in the world

I should have been on Piper A when she went up, that was my rig, I changed shift the week beofre that was a close one

jhZO4YFq68E

23 years ago now and still have flashbacks, I have never been offshore since, we were kids, well early 20's. it is still refered to as "The night the sea caught fire"

I had a chemistry set when I was a kid. Did some experiments, never blew the house up, so I guess I am qualified as well?

I remember we bought it at a private department store, anyone remember those? family run department stores...anyway, there was a small ice cream shop on the way, and my foster mom bought me some ice cream...good times to remember.

Archived