Egypt

Coss

FM,

When a country that declares itself a Jewish State, has the Star of David as its flag, fights a war against you in 48, 56, 67, and 73, and occupies your land, I think you would naturally eye with suspicion Jews in your midst.

...as did the USA when it rounded up and imprisoned its Japanese citizens in 1941.

Israel is a racist Jewish state according to its PM Netanyahu. It treats its 20% Israeli Arabs as second class citizens, and its occupied Palestinians with daily humiliations and cruelty in a South African apartheid style system.

Any Jew from New York, Melbourne or Manchester has the right to migrate there and receive instant citizenship and a house on stolen occupied land, solely on the strength of a popular work of fiction and hearing voices from imaginary supernatural friends.

But Palestinian refugees who were born there, whose families have lived there for centuries, who were ethnically cleansed in 48 and 67, are not allowed to return ... in contravention of the Geneva Convention and UN resolutions.

Jews can return to Egypt if they want to.

This is the 21st Century..its high time that Israel and its main sponsor the USA corrected this injustice before it is too late, and we all suffer in another war of Israel's making.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, no-one has mentioned so far that this refreshing wind of change in the Arab world is due to Wikileaks exposure of the corrupt regime in Tunisia, and the domino effect since then.

It's a pity Julian Assange wasn't around exposing the truth during the futile invasion of Iraq, which it now appears Bushit was planning 15 days after 911 even though Saddam had nothing to do with Al Qaeda... according to recent revelations by Rumsfeld.

FM,

When a country that declares itself a Jewish State, has the Star of David as its flag, fights a war against you in 48, 56, 67, and 73, and occupies your land, I think you would naturally eye with suspicion Jews in your midst.

...as did the USA when it rounded up and imprisoned its Japanese citizens in 1941.

Israel is a racist Jewish state according to its PM Netanyahu. It treats its 20% Israeli Arabs as second class citizens, and its occupied Palestinians with daily humiliations and cruelty in a South African apartheid style system.

Any Jew from New York, Melbourne or Manchester has the right to migrate there and receive instant citizenship and a house on stolen occupied land, solely on the strength of a popular work of fiction and hearing voices from imaginary supernatural friends.

But Palestinian refugees who were born there, whose families have lived there for centuries, who were ethnically cleansed in 48 and 67, are not allowed to return ... in contravention of the Geneva Convention and UN resolutions.

Jews can return to Egypt if they want to.

This is the 21st Century..its high time that Israel and its main sponsor the USA corrected this injustice before it is too late, and we all suffer in another war of Israel's making.

You hit on some good points. Last I read, approx. 31% of the current JEWISH population in Israel was not born there. My guess is, it was a greater %age years back? Not sure what the current % of Jews of foreign origin there are now Vs. years back...long story short, there is a reason Israel is known as the "new apartheid."

It's a pity Julian Assange wasn't around exposing the truth during the futile invasion of Iraq, which it now appears Bushit was planning 15 days after 911 even though Saddam had nothing to do with Al Qaeda... according to recent revelations by Rumsfeld.

He didn't have to be. The whole world outside GWB territory knew the truth.

Guest lazyphil

robaus. tell me. what is the difference between land grabs, wholesale slaughter and land removal, re-educating of the aboriginals of australia and white new yorkers relocating in israel?, i'd say none. , but lets face it kevin wilson goes down a storn downunder with his racist bile. we dont want you back here, you're not wanted in australia......your choice, indian or pacific ocean :content:

and yet your gov still encourages 'quality' brits to relocate.....brits who have had enough of 'immigrants taking over', yet feel no remorse further marginalising aboriginals.....but keep crying about israel if it diverts your thoughts from land thefts, and continued landthefts on YOUR door step.

its not just something that happened 200 years ago, or in the 50's with ten pound pommes....its happening now, unless you're from somalia on a rickety old boat where you either die on some rocks or get dumped on christmas island.....hmmmm, the west bank not so ugly afterall!

Guest lazyphil

how the hell would they know the difference anymore than aboriginal australians would know!

i've not been to either australia or palastine, but my veiws are objective, just uncomfortable

Archived