Soongmak

khunsanuk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A sad day and a tragedy for his young family. :(

Link 12/01/07

My wife got a c-section after 26 hours of labor. The labor was a gruesome experience that still makes my blood boil every time I think of it.

They should've known my wife wasn't able to deliver a child as big as ours was: 4.55 Kgs, 55cm tall. Bastards!

The result was fine though. I have a great son, 10 months old now. I wish you and your wife the best of luck!

I remember that post. It was in response to my posting about my wife's upcoming c-section. I hope that he rests in peace and that his wife and son are taken care of.

I just managed to speak to his brother.

SM was found tuesday morning dead at home and the doctor thinks he died somewhere sunday night of cardiac arrest.

Apparantly he did not feel well the last weeks and even fainted once, only 42 years old, but heavy smoker.

Funeral is monday 11 AM in Arnhem, which I will try to attend.

RIP

BB

I don't wish to ignite a debate with the following comment, so please take this as an observation.

If indeed this passing can be put down to smoking, and I'd suggest that may well be so, Soongmak is the first person, I have had knowledge of dying from it, amongst the several hundred smokers I know.

A sad loss indeed, 42 is far too young to die. In response to Coss, a few years back I also had a heart attack which was almost certainly the result of heavy smoking. I was one of the lucky 50% who survived, the others don't. Most of the patients I shared my time on the cardiac unit with, were also heavy smokers, coincidence? I doubt it. RIP Soongmak.

Archived