Soapy of Choice

hyaehus

HA! Tried it once, but the "pay in advance before you get to see the girls" policy kind of turned me off... got in without paying in advance once (maybe because there was a dozen of us) and was pleasantly surprised..... that's back when Bar 20 was the Grainstore but that's another story...

Will be over your way this year with luck, must catch up.

Or, which one do you favor above all others?

Sir ,

I am principally a masterpiece in fidelity but sometimes it happens I come back into town a day early and instead disturbing the routine I exercise politeness and elegance by staying incognito and spend my time for a rare visit to the nightlife scenery . This time I choose Soi 4 for a walk . Though I do not fancy soapies that much I was driven by probably supernatural forces into a place called Annie's , the aforementioned property . Apart from the enormous honour to have a chat with the original chain-smoking madame Annie I give this place 10 points throughout . I have enough of soapies now for the next 2 years but the place offers pure quality . Mademoiselle did not speak one word English but it kind of does not matter there.

Over to you

Archived