I'm done with Thailand. The love affair is over.

doris day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gobble, how does a nice guy like you end up in a place like Pattaya. Someday I'll understand. :)

You and me both, dave, you and me both. ND gave me a serve when I spent 3 weeks in Patts and started posting about how great the Indian food was - I guess he felt that I should have been chowing down on (Thai) seafood for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 'Seafood' of the fragrant variety, no less :)

NO - see you miss represent what I wrote!

I said

"Food is your highlight" and then mentioned you;d obviously gotten bored with the sex in Pattaya,

So NOTHING about you should have been eating Thai food, just that you found food (any sort) more important that sex after 3 weeks in Pattaya

BIG difference@

Once you get out of the cities, you can get to see Thailand the way it used to be.

Exactly.

I prefer to follow roads less travelled and generally don`t see much change.

Except from the fact that accomo seems to be more upmarket these days.

I never needed no aircon, satellite TV and minibar.

And never felt like paying for it.

We only spend time in the room when it is time for bed.

Bkk, Pty, Hkt? Decade ago since I last visited and I am not inclined to ever revisit.

I still find what I search for.

Uncrowded places with friendly thais, affordable food and accomodation.

As of recent, 77 provinces, why stick to only 3?

So NOTHING about you should have been eating Thai food, just that you found food (any sort) more important that sex after 3 weeks in Pattaya

BIG difference@

Yep - I think I got that part - apologies for any misunderstanding I might have perpetuated in relation to our interchange from 12 months ago. When I compare this to some of the 'misunderstandings' I have had with Ms CP over the same period, at least no-one threatened me with a knife - puts a whole new perspective on things.

I'm tempted to say good riddance, but I won't. Your childish misgivings are laughable. It sounds like you made no attempt to address the very things that you could actually do something about. You sound like you don't want to be a pushover, but everything in your bearing and attitude invites the very same thing!

Worse still, you deceive yourself, you sound terribly confused. So if you ever did stand up to the terrible Scandinavian he'd have every right in my own honest opinion to knock your head off your shoulders, but I surmise that you couldn't well up enough courage, either morally or physically to ever do anything about your inner discontentment in that quarter which most people with any guts would do.

The fiasco with the bar girl is probably just mirroring your own very inner discontentment. No girl anywhere on this planet being paid or not wants to spend time with a miserable guy whom can't stand up for himself.

The cherry on top of your story was that encounter with the 'whore' that seemingly chased you home on a motorcycle taxi cursing you. It framed you perfectly in my mind's eye... magic LOL!

someone's delusional. what was that name of the sooky fat fella who was banging a girl from soi 33 and telling everyone she wasn't p4p? can't remember but panadol sandwich must be him..

if i'd hit the nordic guy two things might've happend....he was in his 50's or 60's...if I'd hit him I probably would've killed the silly old fuck. But, even if i hadn't can anyone here tell Panadol Sandwich what happens when you start fights in LOS? mmm yeah not worth all the hassle...police....shakedown....on the run....etc etc. What an intelligent comment by you. Oh yeah and i'd be decking him in front of his young son. I'm sure that wouldn't traumatise the little boy.

The bargirl...i assume you are talking about the girl from airport. Right well my mate barfined a girl from there also and she acted exactly the same way with him....i.e did th minnimum and did the bolt. If you think they did that because of some personality disorder or because I was being miserable then you have the intelligence of a monkey. Stunners from high end go go's charge lots of money and are starfish. Everyone knows that's what happens when you barfine from these places.....oh but obviously you don't know that......hmmm such experienced comments by you

now as for the drunken whore...well when she grabbed my arm I was surrounded by about 6 motorbike taxi guys and gee I wonder what they would've done if I'd smacked her one? farangs hitting bargirls in thailand? wow everyone knows that is an incredibly stupid idea and I'd get pummeled by the entire neighbourhood. Another stupid comment by you..

Well that's done. Every other post has been at least partially well thought out but there's always one dickhead isn't there...

Panadol Sandwich Thailand is all yours...you are welcome to it. I've spent time in Indonesia, Japan, the Philippines, Malaysia...so I'm happy to say there are much better places to go. It's just my opinion but I'm done.

Wow' date=' he has visited all of 2 cities in Thailand and now is burned out. :crazy: [/quote']

who said I've only visited only two cities in Thailand?....(just for the record I've been to 5)....but clearly you know it all

Maybe you just should have said that you are done with *your* Thailand. :tophat:

And the question, if there are better places in Asia is hard to answer, since it absolutely depends your very personal interests. For example, while Japan is absolutely fantastic in my eyes I never would go there for P4P, and Cambo just had lost its appeal to me in regard to P4P...

Archived