My Asian "Fetish"

jonjon058

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great mistake to not discern a mere attribute for an essence. The question of whether your predilections are innate or merely assumed becomes rarefied when you consider the greater facts. You appear reasonably sound for a septic tank. Perhaps you should read up on Foucault. I’m being serious for a change, LOL.

It's a great mistake to not discern a mere attribute for an essence. The question of whether your predilections are innate or merely assumed becomes rarefied when you consider the greater facts. You appear reasonably sound for a septic tank. Perhaps you should read up on Foucault. I’m being serious for a change, LOL.

Please don't get too serious, my head hurts reading sentences such as the ones you have cared to offer us above, reminds me of those old essays I had to read in my religion and ethics class at University :beer:

Way too deep for me, being uncultured and, as was proven some months ago, a person generally lacking the hiso lifestyle some here have.

Have you ever been to SOL in Patpong? The blowjob bar?

Those ladies understand essence.

Archived