So Close

Mekong

What a crock of shit!

You may fool some softies on this board but you don't fool me.

Frankly speaking you're pathetic.

Your wife has kicked you out for you infidelity and your drunkeness and you want us to feel sorry for you! Well not me pal.

I may well get banned for this post, but so be it cos I've spoken the truth.

Every post you've made since you were kicked out has been "me, me' me" and it's all been bullshit.

BTW I'm PUI but I know exactly what I'm saying so I won't be using that as an excuse.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I nearly did a stupid one tonight

I was contemplating jumping under a train and a Spanish Wonan literaly Rugby tackled me and threw me down on the platform of the metro, shite do I owe her.

I thought I'd said enough in my previous post but now on rereading your post I see that you were only contemplating killing yourself :rotl: and yet somehow some lightweight Spanish rugby playing women read your mind and prevented you from doing so?!!

I also note that you assssed her age and weight but didn't manage to get her name?! :rotfl:

Mekong, why don't you sort your mind out and stop posting attention seeking bullshit on this forum? :shakehead:wanker:

PS I'm ready for any abuse that other BM's want to throw at me but be prepared I'll throw it right back. OK?

Mekong.

Divorce is in the top five things that will make you depressed...maybe in the top three :dunno:

That's why I did the jogging/exercise. Also need to lose a few kilos but by the time I finished my 10K run for the day, my mind was quite empty (like it usually is today 555555555.

I also went to comedy clubs on the weekends. Laughter IS the best medicine!!!

It worked for Mr. Stupid (me), maybe ir can work for you :dunno:

Maybe see ya in a few weeks. I am off on a few roads trips, one to Sillypore very soon and then back to the USA to visit Ma and Pa.

I was contemplating jumping under a train and a Spanish Wonan literaly Rugby tackled me and threw me down on the platform of the metro, shite do I owe her.

I Don't even know her name, she took me away for a cup of Coffee and a good talk and that was it, I am scaring myself

Komg

Bullshit.

I Don't even know her name, she took me away for a cup of Coffee and a good talk and that was it, I am scaring myself

Kong

Mekong, if there is a middle-aged man on this board who hasn't contemplated suicide, however 'fleetingly', he is a fortunate soul indeed. I dont have the answers, but I usually tell myself to sleep on it and see what tomorrow brings - corny, but thats the best I can do when the black dog pays a visit.

Gobble

"...

Mekong, if there is a middle-aged man on this board who hasn't contemplated suicide, however 'fleetingly', he is a fortunate soul indeed..."

Then I must be fortunate, because I never considered it, and I am officially middle aged. Life has not ever been easy, but it has been easier for me than it has been for others, always someone worse off. Too many good fun things in this life, and I'd never give the bastards the satisfaction of taking the easy way out. Above all else, I'd never give any woman the satisfaction of knowing she got to me...even if I did fuck it all up myself.

My biggest problem is my car battery died today, and now I have to wake up early to go buy another one...I hate waking up early. Anyone know a good place to get a decent price on a battery? or a place that delivers? Thanks in advance...

Archived